No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION]Jim Raynor[/MENTION] and John Barron

What do you guys think of how he handled this whole thing? Do you think if he had gone with infrastructure upgrades first while working on a real plan for healthcare that he may have gotten this passed?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      LMFAO! look at 1bad65 trying to go back to being a non Trumper and a libertarian.
      Nope. I've been consistent the whole time.

I still support Trump and have no regret I voted for the man.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      of course it's Cuck's fault. He promised "repeal and replace early" on the campaign trail. He made it the defining policy of his presidency. It failed. He has to wear this.
      I guess the concept of 'separation of powers' eludes you.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Nope. I've been consistent the whole time.

I still support Trump and have no regret I voted for the man.

I guess the concept of 'separation of powers' eludes you.
        Stop it! The concept eluded him and any inbred ******ed idiot that voted for him.

Of course you don't have any regrets, you are not educated enough to realize how simple minded and foolish a vote for Trump was.

It's his job to rally support for his agenda and push it through. He failed to do so. Perhaps if he had watched and learned from President Obama, he'd have gotten this done.

Presidency, Senate, House-couldn't get it passed.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-28-2017, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• People here really need to take a government class. Have they stopped teaching this as a prerequisite to graduate high school? Jesus, so many ignorant people here.

THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESS FAILED HERE.

They are the only ones that can create, pass, and implement a bill into law. Jesus Christ. How do "Americans" not know this anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            People here really need to take a government class. Have they stopped teaching this as a prerequisite to graduate high school? Jesus, so many ignorant people here.

They are the only ones that can create, pass, and implement a bill into law. Jesus Christ. How do "Americans" not know this anymore?
            Krazy stop it. The President's job is to push his agenda through Congress. Cuck failed to do this. This is his loss.

If his team realized the votes weren't there then make sure no vote is taken so he doesn't look like he can't get Congress to do his bidding.

This is an embarrassment. You know it. Cuck made this the staple of his Presidency. That was stupid (and many, many people said so well in advance) because of the mechanics of government.

There was very little chance this was going to pass once the CBO scored it. Cuck just never took the time to learn how government truly works.

If you voted for him, it's clear you didn't either.

Comment

Krazy stop it. The President's job is to push his agenda through Congress. Cuck failed to do this. This is his loss.

If his team realized the votes weren't there then make sure no vote is taken so he doesn't look like he can't get Congress to do his bidding.

This is an embarrassment. You know it. Cuck made this the staple of his Presidency. That was stupid (and many, many people said so well in advance) because of the mechanics of government.

Cuck just never took the time to learn how government truly works. If you voted for him, it's clear you don't either.
              Look at the letters I wrote and take it as is. Stop projecting your bias onto my posts. I know what I wrote. Trump can say anything. Congress is the legislative branch of government. Look up their defined function. Republicans have the majority of everything and still can't figure out how to work together. It's insane

Comment

Stop it! The concept eluded him and any inbred ******ed idiot that voted for him.
                Back to childish insults again.

When you can discuss like an adult, let me know.

Comment

People here really need to take a government class. Have they stopped teaching this as a prerequisite to graduate high school? Jesus, so many ignorant people here.

Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

But hey, they've got to be desperate to 'win' something. They lost the Presidential election, and are 0-4 in Congressional special elections since.

Who would have thought insulting the voters wouldn't be a winning strategy?

Comment

Look at the letters I wrote and take it as is. Stop projecting your bias onto my posts. I know what I wrote. Trump can say anything. Congress is the legislative branch of government. Look up their defined function. Republicans have the majority of everything and still can't figure out how to work together. It's insane
                    Who is the leader of the Republican Party? President Cuck. This is on him.

You are embarrassing yourself by trying to deflect through a simple civics point. We all know the official role of Congress. We also know the Senate took this vote at the direction of the President.

This is a failure of leadership. This is failure to make good on a campaign promise. The failure is magnified because the party controls the Presidency, Senate and House.

Comment

Who is the leader of the Republican Party? President Cuck. This is on him.

You are embarrassing yourself by trying to deflect through a simple civics point. We all know the official role of Congress. We also know the Senate took this vote at the direction of the President.

This is a failure of leadership. This is failure to make good on a campaign promise. The failure is magnified because the party controls the Presidency, Senate and House.
                      what did obama accomplish?

ill wait...

Comment

Working...
                      X