Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Don’t Understand why Haymon would allow Disclosure for NO VADA?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lolasif View Post
    What's the big deal. The majority of fights in the US don't have full VADA testing. It's quite expensive and it has no relevance for paying fans.

No fan who is considering buying a ticket or purchasing the PPV, will change their mind over whether there will be random drug testing or not.
    I hope that statement is NOT true.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Thurman vs PAC is a great fight. It’s what the fans need, but why would you allow No VADA testing for the public to know? That’s stupid business
      How can Haymon stop VADA from saying they're not involved?

Comment

VADA testing should be enforced for a fight. I am all for a clean fight where both guys fight without any external controversy. One guy may not have juiced, but the other guy decided to juice, putting the clean guy in danger. We may not know...there are so many variables that could arise from this. Anyone who said that this is not a big deal don't understand *****.

Comment

PPV sales.

Any publicity or controversy is still good publicity in the eyes of Haymon.

Ask Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
            But you didn't answer the question? Who does it benefit more? The old fart or the prime young guy?
            It would benefit the old fart more. Who's natural level of testosterone etc is on the decline.

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
              This. If they're asked, they'll answer.

Anyway, it's a terrible look for both fighters but especially Pacquiao because so many fans of his rivals are keen to link him to PED-use. He handed them all the ammunition they need to keep it going.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                VADA testing should be enforced for a fight. I am all for a clean fight where both guys fight without any external controversy. One guy may not have juiced, but the other guy decided to juice, putting the clean guy in danger. We may not know...there are so many variables that could arise from this. Anyone who said that this is not a big deal don't understand *****.
                Yeah Mr. Lance... BTW is your surname "Armstrong" ?

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
                  Something is strange that's for sure. No VADA doesn't benefit the 40 yr old and given the recent events that Thurman put 10K down on himself to KO Pac in 2 rounds... WTF is going on?
                  Huh?? That’s exactly who it benefits

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Huh?? That’s exactly who it benefits
                    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    It would benefit the old fart more. Who's natural level of testosterone etc is on the decline.
                    I agree that the old guy would benefit from doping no doubt, but the 30 yr old in the peak of his prime would benefit more. The gap between them would widen even more not get smaller. If you doubt that then there's too big a gulf to debate. And this goes to another point that I made earlier is that even if they both doped, the old guy would still be at a big disadvantage so it's wash anyways. Why take on all that heat? It doesn't make much sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH SILKWORMS View Post
                      I wonder if this is a case to allow the fighters to do what they want and they flush everything out for the post fight urine test. Basically like the previous years!

Comment

Working...
                      X