No announcement yet.

Flash Back interview from 2005: Mayweather interview before Gatti PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    wow you really believe this. good job at avoiding reality for so long. it's hard to do but you managed it.

its 2015 bro....Proof is in the pudding and that's what video is for, dumbass....you probably didn't follow boxing back then so watch this video and enjoy......you do a terrible job of trolling....at least troll on a topic that cant be refuted

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      i remember in 2007 when everyone was saying floyd ducked cotto. he proved them wrong by fighting cotto in 2012 after 2 ko losses.

i remember in 2010 when everyone was saying floyd ducked pac. he proved them wrong by fighting pac in 215 after several losses and a ko loss.

maybe floyd will fight marg in 2016 to show he wasn't ducking him in 2006?
      I remember when you were funny.

Comment

I remember the WBA making him #1 mandatory for Vivian Harris and Floyd saying no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          I remember the WBA making him #1 mandatory for Vivian Harris and Floyd saying no thanks.
          Link for this "no thanks."

I know Vivian Harris. You have to be pretty pathetic to think Floyd ducked him. In fact, I don't even think Floyd knew who he was.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Link for this "no thanks."

I know Vivian Harris. You have to be pretty pathetic to think Floyd ducked him. In fact, I don't even think Floyd knew who he was.
            How long you been a fan of the sport? Before the Maussa fight, Harris was viewed as a monster. Floyd said he only fought for the WBC. At that time Harris started negotiating with Ricky Hatton and twice went to Germany to fight Oktay Urkal.

Comment

Vivian....who?? Just kidding, just being real Vivian wasn't that good and didn't bring much to the table....Gatti brought the money and name recognition

He wanted to fight Hatton but that didn't materialize

He had far bigger fish to fry than Vivian Harris

Also, if you don't remember Harris got knocked out by ordinary Carlos Maussa on the undercard of Mayweather vs Gatti.....he messed up a unification fight for himself....SMDH

Comment

How long you been a fan of the sport? Before the Maussa fight, Harris was viewed as a monster. Floyd said he only fought for the WBC. At that time Harris started negotiating with Ricky Hatton and twice went to Germany to fight Oktay Urkal.
                Since 1985.

Harris was never viewed as a monster. STOP. Yes he had buzz but no one thought he was some Margarito type. He was known for his power and also having a suspect chin. He also had a pretty bad drinking problem.

Floyd never said "no thanks" so stop making **** up. There was a time when Harris showed up at his press conference and yelled "stop ducking me!" And Floyd responded by saying, "Ducking you? I don't even know who the hell you are."

Vivian Harris wasn't "ducked" by anyone. He had just started to come on the scene and was gone before he could enjoy an appetizer. Sell your BS to some clown who doesn't follow the sport.

Comment

Another thread about mayfeather? The realfartist why create another cfloyd thread when you made an appreciation thread? Sad human.
                  Last edited by HWChampion; 11-18-2015, 11:15 AM. Reason: ...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Since 1985.

Harris was never viewed as a monster. STOP. Yes he had buzz but no one thought he was some Margarito type. He was known for his power and also having a suspect chin. He also had a pretty bad drinking problem.

Floyd never said "no thanks" so stop making **** up. There was a time when Harris showed up at his press conference and yelled "stop ducking me!" And Floyd responded by saying, "Ducking you? I don't even know who the hell you are."

Vivian Harris wasn't "ducked" by anyone. He had just started to come on the scene and was gone before he could enjoy an appetizer. Sell your BS to some clown who doesn't follow the sport.
                    Whoever Floyd didn't fight, certain posters on NSB will overrate and exaggerate their career just to try and knock Floyd down. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Whoever Floyd didn't fight, certain posters on NSB will overrate and exaggerate their career just to try and knock Floyd down. Pathetic.
                      I mean seriously? Vivian Harris? So if anyone says "Fight me, Floyd!" and Floyd doesn't fight him it's ducking, huh? Anyone, huh? Dudes here are so pathetic. And he had the nerve to ask me when I started watching the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X