Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the Civil Rights Movement Been Successful Without White Participation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today many forget that white people were actually part of the movement, not just as racists or rescuers.

White labor unions helped pay for and organize the 1963 March on Washington. White federal judges in the South risked public contempt to deliver crucial decisions on behalf of the movement. Ordinary white citizens like Viola Liuzzo, a Detroit housewife, and Andrew Goodman, a Jewish man from New York, died alongside black activists.

But when you have people in power with carte blanche access to the media to re-write history and continue to stoke the victimhood mentality while demonizing white males, it's easy to forget how the Civil Rights movement would never have been successful without the contributions of whites in America who helped to correct the injustices in our nation.

Comment

No and I'm sure you're very disappointed in the liberal beta cuck snowflakes who participated.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        No and I'm sure you're very disappointed in the liberal beta cuck snowflakes who participated.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Why is that? You do realize it was Democrats who promised them government handouts in order to control them and win their votes for the next 200 years right?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Why is that? You do realize it was Democrats who promised them government handouts in order to control them and win their votes for the next 200 years right?
            I'm just trolling as usual.

Comment

Working...
            X