Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Crossfit kind of hipster flash in the pan nonsense?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard Meat is into crossfit. He does Zumba in between lifting weights.

Comment

If people commit to it they can get in really good shape. It isn't my bag, I like lifting for strength gains but crossfit can be a tough workout kinda reminds me of when I did boxing and wrestling way back where the workouts would be a mixture of things mainly to just exhaust you. It would suck but it really always did get me in good shape. So when you say there is no ultimate goal for crossfitters I don't agree because for most people the goal to exercise is to just simply look good. If cross fit is done the right way it will do that.

There are all those memes and gifs of people doing ridiculous cross fit exercises, which are hilarious and I like to post every once in a while to piss off people I know that cross fit, but those don't END with crossfit. There are plenty regular lifters that do ridiculous ****. I see it every day at the gym.

Now one thing I will say about crossfit is it can attract the annoying new fitness crowd because it is the 'trendy' type of workout nowadays. The type of people that wear the toed shoes, elevation masks, are on herbalife tend to gravitate towards cross fit.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        I heard Meat is into crossfit. He does Zumba in between lifting weights.
        no you're wrong Meat is a ballerina and he moves like a flamingo

Comment

Working...
        X