Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Fury threat Lancashire farmer in new post?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pearl clutching Wilder fanboys are just embarrassing themselves at this point.

"H-he's dressed up at Batman! He obviously plans to take the law into his own hands! Somebody call the po-leese!"

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      Okay, next time I’ll run my message by you to make sure it checks out before I submit it.
      Or maybe next time you should look at something in a few different ways before engaging in a discussion.
      No, you should just pay attention to what your writing or register for some online classes or something

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        No, you should just pay attention to what your writing or register for some online classes or something
        I’m pretty sure I’ve run into you in the past and pointed out something stupid you’ve said. You’re harbouring feelings of rage and it’s coming out in this b.s. way of correcting me on a matter that needs no correcting. Good talk tho, bro. Have fun taking those reading comprehension classes you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
          I’m pretty sure I’ve run into you in the past and pointed out something stupid you’ve said. You’re harbouring feelings of rage and it’s coming out in this b.s. way of correcting me on a matter that needs no correcting. Good talk tho, bro. Have fun taking those reading comprehension classes you mentioned.
          Nope, you won't ever catch me in a f#ck up like that but if you did, I would admit to it, promptly. That's what adults do.

Next time, just take your constructive correction and move on with your life

~The End~

Comment

^^^^
            Lmao

Pretends he did something and then says “the end”.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              Nope, you won't ever catch me in a f#ck up like that but if you did, I would admit to it, promptly. That's what adults do.

Next time, just take your constructive correction and move on with your life

~The End~
              Consider who you’re talking to. That’s something adults to. I’ve established myself as one of the more knowledgeable people on this board. To jump to the conclusion that I haven’t heard of Mike Tyson is moronic. Anyone with half a brain would have logically concluded that I was referring to Fury.

The End.

Comment

Fury or any of his mob would get Fred Barrased, those gypsy hating farmers don't mess about.

Comment

Working...
                X