OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      HOLLY SHT!!! See that building in the background????

[IMG][/QUOTE][/IMG]

No WONDER why he owns THREE mansions. And now a SHT ton of GOOD real estate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I'd be pro-pardoning Snowden & Assange. Idk if Trump would see any upside for him in doing it, but I hope he does.
        Me too. Telling the truth is not treason.

Comment

Me too. Telling the truth is not treason.
          Should tell you a lot about this election. They'll do anything to hide what they don't want to be found.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            Should tell you a lot about this election. They'll do anything to hide what they don't want to be found.
            It was sham from the get go when Tulsi, Sanders, And the Hoe got C@ck blocked and then they threw the Rtard in a basement to make sure he don't fuk sht up...

Comment

• Fact check: Harris never called Biden a racist, said she believed some of his accusers

And these are the clowns that do "fact checks"??? No she called him a racist.

Just like the CNN "Fiery But Mostly Peaceful Protests" Parodies...

Comment

• This is EVERYONE after Bernie Sanders CONS them! I'm from Vegas and I can see a USED car salesman / CON man a mile away...

Comment

It was sham from the get go when Tulsi, Sanders, And the Hoe got C@ck blocked and then they threw the Rtard in a basement to make sure he don't fuk sht up...
                  I liked Tulsi, I guess I like the people that others don't lol. People hated Trump even from the start but I thought why not. He tells it like it is and we need that.
                  Problem is, he tells it like it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    I liked Tulsi, I guess I like the people that others don't lol. People hated Trump even from the start but I thought why not. He tells it like it is and we need that.
                    Problem is, he tells it like it is.
                    I like everyone but career politicians that do jack sht for 47 years and they suk as a dad.

And someone who made a fortune of a defunct college now wants FREE College. Wonder how many of his ex-students get that love???

Comment

• Does anyone that went to Bernie College got their loans forgiven???

Comment

Working...
                      X