Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys really thing Wilder will land those wind mills on AJ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys really thing Wilder will land those wind mills on AJ?

AJ got caught with a lazer quick right hand by WLAD KLITSCHKO, an all time great, and still he got up and beat him.

Wilder's technique is still embarrassing and his lack of credible tough opponents will show when he fights AJ. If Wilder was in there with Takam tonight we would be talking about a robbery.

Wilder has had NO opponents, none. This destruction of the Haitian with ******* does more to harm Wilder's rep as it was previously his best win.

I expect AJ to give Wilder a solid whipping and i'll be putting money on AJ by KO too.

He will.

And when he does the titles are coming home to murrica

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      AJ got caught with a lazer quick right hand by WLAD KLITSCHKO, an all time great, and still he got up and beat him.

Wilder's technique is still embarrassing and his lack of credible tough opponents will show when he fights AJ. If Wilder was in there with Takam tonight we would be talking about a robbery.

Wilder has had NO opponents, none. This destruction of the Haitian with ******* does more to harm Wilder's rep as it was previously his best win.

I expect AJ to give Wilder a solid whipping and i'll be putting money on AJ by KO too.

Foolish writeup! Did you watch the fight? It was a straight right that caused the 1st knockout. Close this thread!

Comment

The 1-2 he caught Stiverne was extremely fast and powerful, that said Stiverne was there to be hit
        But dont be fooled that punch would have seriously hurt Joshua

Comment

The straight right is Wilder's money punch, he fires up the windmills after the 1-2 lands and hurts his opponent

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
            Foolish writeup! Did you watch the fight? It was a straight right that caused the 1st knockout. Close this thread!
            You beat me to the punch, lmao. But my question is why are Pac's fans all of a sudden Joshua fans, lmao?

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              You beat me to the punch, lmao. But my question is why are Pac's fans all of a sudden Joshua fans, lmao?
              Cos hey dont like black fellas

Oh.... wait

Comment

that strait right was far from a windmill that was a perfect 1-2. ya he windmills when his opponent is done. also if u expect wilder to throw windmills against joshua u gonna be surprised come fight night.

way joshua hearn going tho well never find out

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Oh.... wait
                  no its cause they are fans of anyone fighting or a rival of a al haymon fighter thats just the reality

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Oh.... wait
                    That could be true. They didn't like it when Floyd beat Pac so I don't doubt that, and I don't give a rats ass whether they do or not. Not all of them, but a lot of them lately have been going in on Bud, Ward and Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X