Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passionate Boxing FAN Shares State Of Boxing, Exposes Doug Fischer and Steve Kim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passionate Boxing FAN Shares State Of Boxing, Exposes Doug Fischer and Steve Kim

This video had me in tears while I was hanging More Floyd posters on my wall.

This guy is trying to make it about race when it isn't. He is also full of **** talking about the art of war and comparing it boxing. Maybe he put you in tears but to me he comes off as a black racist who loves Ward and Mayweather and hates Pacquiao, Kovalev and GGG. He say bull**** way too much. He say anyone who doesn't agree with him is full of ****. He is an annoying racist ass hole who is full of **** himself. When one boxer is coming forward all fight and the other boxer is retreating and stopping to throw punches and then continue to back up the guy backing up constantly is considered by most as a runner. He doesn't have to turn his back and run away to be called a runner. Just constantly retreating gets him tagged as a runner no matter what his skin color is.

Comment

Moving isn't running. But constantly moving backward away from the fists of the boxer coming forward is running away. In boxing you can move forward or side to side or stand your ground or move backward. When you are always moving backward that is retreating and yes, it's running.

Comment

But why did Duran knockout a horse?

Comment

It is not running when you land more Power Shots

Comment

lol intersectional drivel. He said in this video that although Golovkin is 'darker' than Canelo, he is considered the "white man" in this matchup because Canelo is from Mexico.

"passionate boxing fan" indeed.

Comment

Working...
            X