Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who exactly doesn't want Broner vs Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    But..but..isn't Matthysse another hypejob doe?
    Not sure why you're asking me...?

Comment

Broner makes Mathysse quit. Both hype jobs but at least Broner is going to fight back while Mathysse just plain quits. Besides, Mathysse is nowhere near Garcia skilled wise.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
        Broner makes Mathysse quit. Both hype jobs but at least Broner is going to fight back while Mathysse just plain quits. Besides, Mathysse is nowhere near Garcia skilled wise.
        But...but...it's clear Broner fans don't want this fight doe. So what you're saying could be nonsense.

Matthysse would definitely take this fight at the drop of a hat. Do you think Broner would?

Comment

But...but...it's clear Broner fans don't want this fight doe. So what you're saying could be nonsense.
          That's what I'm getting from the responses in this thread.
          I rooted for Broner in the Mickey fight, even made a thread about it.
          Seem clear it's an acknowledgement that Matthysse is still a live dog and not the hypejob they claim he is.
          If Mickey at least dropped Broner, then their worries could be justified.

Comment

Matthysse would definitely take this fight at the drop of a hat. Do you think Broner would?
            Not a Broner or Mathysse fan whatsoever. Mathysse had a chance to take back then when Broner called him out but ended up leaving to sign with GB and said nothing. It would be a good fight but you forget the Haymon/ GB thing. They've only done business for 2 PPV fights.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
              Not a Broner or Mathysse fan whatsoever. Mathysse had a chance to take back then when Broner called him out but ended up leaving to sign with GB and said nothing. It would be a good fight but you forget the Haymon/ GB thing. They've only done business for 2 PPV fights.
              Matthysse left Haymon very frustrated. It's clear he's not getting the fights he wanted. Waited for a year to get the Swift rematch. Matthysse thought he would get Broner as a consolation. Nothing. Broner's trainer got scared and wanted no part of Lucas.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/adrien...151517482.html

http://www.************.com/2014/09/...atthysse-next/

https://www.******.com/355287-adrien...cas-matthysse/

https://www.badlefthook.com/2014/9/1...ucas-matthysse

Broner is like Danny Swift. Everybody loves to get a piece of them. Nobody ducks them.
              Last edited by al-Xander; 09-28-2017, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
                Two overrated has-beens I can't believe all the people that said Mathysse would beat Danny Garcia and all the people that said Broner would beat Mikey Garcia
                I agree 100 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
                  Two overrated has-beens I can't believe all the people that said Mathysse would beat Danny Garcia and all the people that said Broner would beat Mikey Garcia
                  Exactly. Hypejob vs Hypejob. Better than effing Lara vs Gausha, Porter vs Granados, LSC vs what'shisname? Don't know why Haymon is wasting time and money on garbage fights.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    That's what I'm getting from the responses in this thread.
                    I rooted for Broner in the Mickey fight, even made a thread about it.
                    Seem clear it's an acknowledgement that Matthysse is still a live dog and not the hypejob they claim he is.
                    If Mickey at least dropped Broner, then their worries could be justified.
                    That's the mind-boggling part. They keep chanting this mantra about Matthysse being a hypejob, yet they seem to be protecting Broner from the hypejob. Kids say the darnedest things, but can't stand by what they say.

Comment

I don't understand why any boxing fan wouldn't want this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X