Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who exactly doesn't want Broner vs Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who exactly doesn't want Broner vs Matthysse?

Show yourselves and explain why?
    No one is interested in hearing why it won't happen.

Probably Broner....

Comment

I don't hate it. It should have happened in 2015 at the latest tho.

Comment

Speaking of Broner, I'm assuming nothing came of him knocking out that random dude in Las Vegas.

Comment

Hbo Pbc showtime broner

Comment

Broner needs a couple of tuneups first.

Comment

Two overrated has-beens I can't believe all the people that said Mathysse would beat Danny Garcia and all the people that said Broner would beat Mikey Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
                Two overrated has-beens I can't believe all the people that said Mathysse would beat Danny Garcia and all the people that said Broner would beat Mikey Garcia
                That's boxing "fans" for you, you see how quickly they move on to the next one? You couldn't make a case for Danny here in those times. Gifs, sigs or him or his father running were plastered up everywhere here. You would think it was a certain KO win for Matthyse, and after he got KD and lost, what did this "fans" of the sport do? Make excuses, it was the eye doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyrider View Post
                  With that being said, is it not a good match up still? Sometimes as boxing fans we get too caught up in asking if a fight is important or relevant. Can't we just sit back and enjoy a good match up regardless of whats at stake and who the names are?

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
                    With that being said, is it not a good match up still? Sometimes as boxing fans we get too caught up in asking if a fight is important or relevant. Can't we just sit back and enjoy a good match up regardless of whats at stake and who the names are?
                    It is potentially a very nice fight IMO - but then I'll get excited watching two guys I've never heard of slug it out on a ropey stream from Namibia as long as they're well matched and the styles gel. I'll certainly watch this one if I can.

Comment

Working...
                    X