Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And it Begins! French court ruled that children can consent to sex with adults!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kunt rapes an 11 yr old girl around here its not going to any court. said kunt is getting sorted and going away real fast

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
      kunt rapes an 11 yr old girl around here its not going to any court. said kunt is getting sorted and going away real fast
      No doubt! Where I am from, it doesn't matter the age, if the mob catches you before the cops arrived you will be severely beaten or dead. Once you rape someone.

Comment

Rich pedo will now go to Paris, instead of Thailand to engage in Mohammed sanctioned sex

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          No doubt! Where I am from, it doesn't matter the age, if the mob catches you before the cops arrived you will be severely beaten or dead. Once you rape someone.
          and rightly so

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
            and rightly so
            Yeah. As long as the person actually committed the rape.

Comment

ladies and gentlemen, I give you the political left.

Comment

I'm pretty sure anarok is now moving to France

Comment

Y'all have your heads so far up your own asses with this "left/right" nonsense that you can't tell which end is up.

There's pretty clearly something else going on here than "lol liberal". I don't know if it's money, or if it's someone who knows someone, or what, but to make this about left and right is classless and shallow.

I don't typically get involved in the political talk, but for a group of people claiming everyone else is "offended" and "snowflakes" y'all sure do fine a reason to cry "but but LEFT!" about literally everything.

Comment

I know a ton of "left" and "right" leaning people.

Not a single one of them would justify this ruling with any sort of legitimacy.

Christ, you goddamn morons.

Comment

Little girl gets raped. Rapist gets let off the hook for rape.

All y'all can talk about is "liberal" this and "left" that.

Pathetic.

Got my damn blood pressure up.

Might be the bourbon.

Comment

Working...
                      X