Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ppl on this forum are so dumb - because someone is Irish they cant be black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
    Isn't he an african with an irish passport or nationality then?
    Idk... i don't even know who we're talking about... I just thought that's how it went...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
      Idk... i don't even know who we're talking about... I just thought that's how it went...
      Normally it is,we want people to feel included Pc,but i look at it differently,if i were to move to the USA would i be an American,in my eyes no,i would always feel like a Belgian who lives in America,my forefathers and genes come from Belgium,i will always be Belgian,it would just be a paper that would declare me an American,i'm proud of my heritage,it's all how you personally view things i guess

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
        Normally it is,we want people to feel included Pc,but i look at it differently,if i were to move to the USA would i be an American,in my eyes no,i would always feel like a Belgian who lives in America,my forefathers and genes come from Belgium,i will always be Belgian,it would just be a paper that would declare me an American,i'm proud of my heritage,it's all how you personally view things i guess
        Yeah I wouldn't consider u American... U might have an American passport but that don't u make u American... just like if I go to France and become a citizen... I'm not French all of a sudden I'm still a f.ucking merican... Merica... F.uck Yeah!!!

Comment

I am black you idiots

Comment

You're a pale ginger. Case closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              I am black you idiots
              Are you sure though?

Comment

Is PB32 vs Larry still happening or no

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Shut the f**k up Pretty Boy, you b*tch ass f@ggot, nobody gives a f**k you little cuck ass b*tch

**** off, Mike. I can't ****ing take you, dude. Your words, they sting so much! "cuck ass b*tch" almost collapsed one of my lungs due to the laughing fit it caused.

Sad part is, I agree with what TS said.

Comment

Working...
                  X