Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward tells his part of the story of what happened between his team and JDJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward tells his part of the story of what happened between his team and JDJ

He added some new information about what went on when JDJ contacted them.

There it is. Its funny some clown was trying to check me on one of the official threads on this topic, but I'm always knowing. John David Jackson reminds me of Stephen from Django.

Comment

lol and you choose to believe wart's side, right? no surprise

Comment

Seems like the most credible version of this story so far. It never made sense that Virgil and Andre would request Jackson, then reject him because Dre didn't want to disrespect Virgil by bringing in another coach.

I still wish Prince kept his mouth shut about it though. Really uncool to fk over JDJ by ratting him out.

Comment

Prince already snitched on himself that he called. The BoxingScene article ONLY had quotes from him. He isn't the brightest.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

There it is. Its funny some clown was trying to check me on one of the official threads on this topic, but I'm always knowing. John David Jackson reminds me of Stephen from Django.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Seems like the most credible version of this story so far. It never made sense that Virgil and Andre would request Jackson, then reject him because Dre didn't want to disrespect Virgil by bringing in another coach.

I still wish Prince kept his mouth shut about it though. Really uncool to fk over JDJ by ratting him out.
              Yep. Out of all the versions we've heard Ward's is the most convincing

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                lol and you choose to believe wart's side, right? no surprise
                Did you hear the video? And did you believe it, why or why not? And why does Ward know so much in detail about what happened in the Kovalev camp?

Didn't Loeffler tried to say one story, and then in Ward's face when Ward asked what was that about, he changed his tune and said the real thing?

It seems like Ward is telling the truth, in very great detail. If he's lying, then he has a really vivid imagination and he should look to get into writing scripts for films because that was a very detailed "lie", with no stuttering, no nerves in his voice, no pausing. He must be a very good actor.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Yep. Out of all the versions we've heard Ward's is the most convincing
                  It appears that people love lying about Ward while he's not around, but when he's around they seem to start stuttering and switching up their stories and confirming Ward's side. Not the first time Ward has called someone's bluff, first one was Loeffler. I'd like to see Ward, Jackson, Virgil and Prince all discussing this together in video, it will show who the liars are and who's alternating the story. A liar always comes clean when confronted.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Did you hear the video? And did you believe it, why or why not? And why does Ward know so much in detail about what happened in the Kovalev camp?

Didn't Loeffler tried to say one story, and then in Ward's face when Ward asked what was that about, he changed his tune and said the real thing?

It seems like Ward is telling the truth, in very great detail. If he's lying, then he has a really vivid imagination and he should look to get into writing scripts for films because that was a very detailed "lie", with no stuttering, no nerves in his voice, no pausing. He must be a very good actor.
                    i saw the video and read the other thread, where i posted that ward sounds like some posters from NSB. everything he said was already posted here before. the tension at Kovalev's camp all that. if they have an audio where they can prove it was jackson calling them, cool, let us hear it. but he didn't say anything new.

Comment

Working...
                    X