• Show
Clear All

I can't make it out.

Comment

Says "The Lounge will never get this"

Comment

She looks like Gollum

Comment

The way how some of y'all behave like p*ssies should only look a certain way makes it seems like you guys have only dealt with one p*ssy. I see noting wrong with p*ssy in the pic with Rousey.

Comment

Tatoo says "all lose hope who enter here".

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              D level thread. No pics of the girl in question to see what she looks like. Also shes not worth looking at nude.
              They nudes bro. Can't post nudes here without getting banned.

And sh^t I wanna see 100% of the f#ckable female population nude just to see them nude. Its some caveman sh^t that I think most dudes got in them. Any ******* or coochies get bared in front of me are getting looked at at a minimum.

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              noooo hahahahha gotta be photoshop
              100% legit non-photoshop.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              3/10 no **** or ass.
              If you LOVE big ******* I can see you hating on hers, but I think she gots nice *******. Not great, not bad, but solid & respectable nice tittles. Point taken on the ass & as mentioned early on.

I was mainly a fan of her p#ssy & even more legit wondering wtf her p#ssy tattoo said.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              There's a high res image on the fappening site and when you zoom in you can't see any evidence of photoshop. Looks legit.
              100% legit is correct.

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              just super funny that pus looks ******ed hahaha
              Her pus confirmed as having down syndrome.

Originally posted by apples View Post
              I can't make it out.
              Its a mystery we may never know apparently...sigh.

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              Says "The Lounge will never get this"
              Idk man, I think she's highly attainable in theory, cuz I'm guessing even the socially awkward, reclusive run of the mill NSBers has banged a girl who looks as good or better than her at their peak. But I think she's gay so yea ultimately you are correct, but not cuz NSB couldn't attain the level of cooch.

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
              She looks like Gollum
              Can't argue with that THAT hard.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              The way how some of y'all behave like p*ssies should only look a certain way makes it seems like you guys have only dealt with one p*ssy. I see noting wrong with p*ssy in the pic with Rousey.
              I'm not necessarily saying anything wrong with her p#ssy despite me goofing on it a lil bit as I'm apt to goof on anything that stands out. Cuz I'm a fan of all the different p#ssy models, but I've not encountered one like this in real life nor in pics all that much if ever that I can recall. Although in fairness it could just be able her positioning at the time of the picture that results in this less (much less imo) "standard" issue looking vagina.

Comment

Good inner to outer lip ratio

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Holy f#ck the mystery continues. I got some epoints for whoever can tell me what the words are on each side of her p#ssy.

Also holy f#ck ran into Rousey's naked issue p#ssy pics & wtf is going on with her p#ssy ffs? I never saw this before. Looks like a olive or some bs.
                  http://imgur.com/N02mMoh
                  So far i can determine that one side says SIFU...which is a martial arts term meaning master or teacher...i will keep working on the other side

Comment

I think the other side says scotts...which may refer to her original trainer Scott Elliot...as her master or teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                      So far i can determine that one side says SIFU...which is a martial arts term meaning master or teacher...i will keep working on the other side
                      Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                      I think the other side says scotts...which may refer to her original trainer Scott Elliot...as her master or teacher.
                      Oh sh^t. Need to find a cleaner pic of it again, but that could be it.

And thats a interesting place to put a tattoo about some dude being your master.

Comment

Working...
                      X