No announcement yet.

Mega Fight! PPV June 10, 2016 - Mayweather VS McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    Was making reference to Golden Boy saying 3 months is an impossible amount of time to promote a fight, similarly been building for nearly 2 years
    Lol, yeah. The same Oscar that said May-Pax taking five years was bad for the sport.. then follows suit

Comment

Everyone and everything about this can **** off.

Comment

Noway this goes down in June, Look for this to go to September on Mexican Independence week

Comment

Sad. ****ing sad. A ****ing circus fight. The rich get richer off the back of the stupid normal folk they fool again and again. Shame on every d*******d that will pay for this.

Comment

O cmon guys.....Comming from someone who streams all the ppv...I'm excited to watch McGregor get embarrassed.

And it will not bury either sport as someone put it.....if anything people are going to give boxers more respect when they realize Conors hands mean nothing to a boxer.

I'm gonna say mayweather will do his best to not let Conor get 1 single clean hit.

And don't expect Conor to be down and out....even if he gets knocked out cold he'll jump back up happy as hell bragging about the millions he just made in a few rounds

Comment

I'm not really that interested in this fight.

Saying that i'll still probably watch it.

Comment

B+/A- troll thread

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Everyone and everything about this can **** off.

Comment

This fight won't ever happen. If it did happen it would be almost impossible for Mayweather to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftover40oz View Post
                      O cmon guys.....Comming from someone who streams all the ppv...I'm excited to watch McGregor get embarrassed.

And it will not bury either sport as someone put it.....if anything people are going to give boxers more respect when they realize Conors hands mean nothing to a boxer.

I'm gonna say mayweather will do his best to not let Conor get 1 single clean hit.

And don't expect Conor to be down and out....even if he gets knocked out cold he'll jump back up happy as hell bragging about the millions he just made in a few rounds
                      Should do it again then MMA rules, be hilarious to see how mayweather would cope with those sickening kicks to the legs mcgregor likes dishing out and see what mayweather's footwork is like then.

Comment

Working...
                      X