No announcement yet.

Chelsea Clinton smacked down good on Twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea Clinton smacked down good on Twitter

“I need a thesaurus,” Clinton tweeted this week with a link to a story about an illegal immigrant who was detained while trying to obtain a protective order against her domestic abuser. “What’s another word for horrifying? Sick? Awful? Running out of adjectives these days that mean unconscionably terrible.”

Juanita Broaddrick — the Arkansas woman who claims Bill Clinton raped her in 1978 — responded, “Well, since you asked, Here’s my definition of horrifying, sick & awful. Answer: Your father, Bill Clinton.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/18/ju...ick-and-awful/

I read Chelsea maybe running for public office later that's why she keeps trolling Trump administration on twitter. She also trolled Kellyanne Conway re green something massacre that didn't happen. Conway didn't like it and called her and hillary losers or something like that

Comment

oooh she showed her, you go girl

Comment

i still think chelsea is hotter than ivanka trump though..ivanka is just a pretty face.. Chelsea is like that nerd looking girl in high school that's a freak in bed.. the kind that would give you a rim job to please you

Comment

I don't get why she's being attacked for her father's mistakes, I would hate to be judged for my dad's mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            I don't get why she's being attacked for her father's mistakes, I would hate to be judged for my dad's mistakes
            The same reason Hilary was. If you're going to ride the coattails of your father (husband) to political stardom, you're going to bring all their dirt along with you.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
              The same reason Hilary was. If you're going to ride the coattails of your father (husband) to political stardom, you're going to bring all their dirt along with you.
              I guess you got a point, but so far Chelsea is clean, her mom and dad not so much but other than cheating on his wife (like every other politician) Bill didn't do anything else

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                oooh she showed her, you go girl
                So sassy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  Our Father God in heaven doesn't agree wit you.

Comment

The sins of the father fall on the daughter. Or I've been told.

Comment

Working...
                    X