No announcement yet.

keith thurman explains why he would never be able to ko bundu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keith thurman explains why he would never be able to ko bundu

seems as if thurman gives bundu a ton more credit then what people are saying. "bundu is a midget, thurman could have ko'd him if he wanted. thurman chose to box & not get him out of there because he wanted rounds"

all lies.......keith himself says the switching & herky jerky style threw him completely off & he had never seen a fighter that was able to that before. he couldn't sit down on his punches to get him out of there because of bundus awkwardness (not that he chose to go 12 rounds)

skip to 3:45

Watched the video. Seems like you're putting words in Thurman's mouth. He never said he would "never be able to ko Bundu".

Some of you guys are obsessive. You should go outside more.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post
      Watched the video. Seems like you're putting words in Thurman's mouth. He never said he would "never be able to ko Bundu".

talking their fight..........keith was upset from the boos. he then goes in on why he couldn't sit down on his punches and get bundu out of there.

this specific fight keith never would have gotten bundu out of there & he gives bundu credit for that not like how you guys have been saying "well keith just wanted to get rounds in"
      Last edited by Godsfly; 08-27-2016, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Weren't the ringside writers calling him "Erislandy Thurman" and "Runtime" at the fight.

He won though and won easy. I don't believe for a minute he could have knocked him out at any time.

Comment

people underestimate how awkward bundu truly is.......this needs to be put to rest "well, thurman could have ko'd him but decided to get rounds thats all" thurman gives bundu way more credit then nsb fight fans could ever imagine. to them bundu is just a short old midget trash.......

how is it that thurman gives this short old midget so much credit?

Comment

I am a fan of Thurman and a bigger fan of Spence. I was disappointed that Thurman fought such a cautious fight against Bundu. I think it was the weakest performance of his recent career. I think he could have and should have KOed Bundu but he played it safe and didn't go for the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I am a fan of Thurman and a bigger fan of Spence. I was disappointed that Thurman fought such a cautious fight against Bundu. I think it was the weakest performance of his recent career. I think he could have and should have KOed Bundu but he played it safe and didn't go for the KO.
              thurman claims that he didn't get the ko because of what bundu was doing (his style) he couldn't sit down on his punches. the dude wanted the ko but credits that to what bundu was doing......

Comment

It doesn't even matter. Bundu ain't Spence and Spence ain't Bundu. Whatever Spence did to Bundu, great. Whatever Keith did to Bundu, great. Their all THREE DIFFERENT people.

Thurman doesn't get punished for Spence knocking out Bundu. Spence doesn't get accolades for Thurman not knocking out Bundu.

Peroid. When and ONLY when Keith and Spence fight, we'll see what's up. See if the Spence hype train is real. Until then, you shouldn't try to undermine the fact the Thurman completely dominated and knocked down Bundu. Outboxed him, and outfoxed him. That's what happened there.

Comment

Bundu is the Issac Chilemba of welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by KayDub View Post

^^^^^^ /thread

Comment

Working...
                    X