No announcement yet.

Cool Tattoo ideas?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Tattoo ideas?

I've always been reserved about getting visible tattoos because I didn't want it to compromise my professionalism, but I made some pretty drastic career and life choices and now I'm in a position where I don't have to give a **** what anyone thinks of me, so I can get tatted anywhere I want, face and neck included if it looks good.

I haven't given much thought to it so I have no solid ideas yet but now I want to get ink'd up everywhere and look like a certified badass

Japanese or gtfo!!!

Comment

If you want to get a tattoo that nobody can see because of your professional career, just get one that's the size of your dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        If you want to get a tattoo that nobody can see because of your professional career, just get one that's the size of your dick.
        I will piss on you

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
          I've always been reserved about getting visible tattoos because I didn't want it to compromise my professionalism, but I made some pretty drastic career and life choices and now I'm in a position where I don't have to give a **** what anyone thinks of me, so I can get tatted anywhere I want, face and neck included if it looks good.

I haven't given much thought to it so I have no solid ideas yet but now I want to get ink'd up everywhere and look like a certified badass
          Tattoos are cool, I have some. But no amount of tattoos will make you look like a certified badass these days, considering how so many hipster nerds have tats now. Everyone's little sister and mother has a tattoo these days.

I want to get a few more, then I'm done.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Tattoos are cool, I have some. But no amount of tattoos will make you look like a certified badass these days, considering how so many hipster nerds have tats now. Everyone's little sister and mother has a tattoo these days.

I want to get a few more, then I'm done.
            I've definitely seen some tats that look badass, mostly from gangbangers and convicts. I just don't know what to get and I don't want to copy from the ones I know.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-08-2016, 10:00 AM.

Comment

this one is nice, just make sure he's wearing a helmet

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                I've definitely seen some tats that look badass, mostly from gangbangers and convicts. I just don't know what to get.
                Yeah just take your time before you decide.

And don't try to save money looking for a cheap deal. It's gonna be on your body the rest of your life, so you might as well spend money on quality at reputable places. Do some research or ask friends who have tats to recommend someone.

I've seen some bad tattoo jobs because some people thought they were getting a deal by paying less.

Comment

I call em fashion tattoos when on display.
                  I've 2 both hidden if I'm in a t shirt or suited &booted
                  First took 16 hours on back & other on my chest over my heart, my kids name
                  Got both done in Asia & am pleased with em
                  Was gonna get a sak yant on the back of my neck but not sure now
                  I was fortunate to be gifted a Buddhist charm that's as old as I am, I was gifted it by a senior monk so it's quite a privilege & rare. The plan was to get that charm design tattoo on my back of neck near hairline..but don't know now
                  Take your time & be sure, it's with u for life..If u get sleeves done you'll look like a soft **** that copies others...Same as the bearded twats bouncing about

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Yeah just take your time before you decide.

And don't try to save money looking for a cheap deal. It's gonna be on your body the rest of your life, so you might as well spend money on quality at reputable places. Do some research or ask friends who have tats to recommend someone.

I've seen some bad tattoo jobs because some people thought they were getting a deal by paying less.
                    i definately want a neck tattoo. If I had one like this, that's automatic badass.

Imagine sombody ****ing up a tattoo on your neck though lol

Comment

Working...
                    X