No announcement yet.

Showtime Porter versus Swift Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showtime Porter versus Swift Garcia?

Who wins & how? I think it's a pretty good fight, both fighting styles compliment each other & I foresee a couple traded KD's, even a tko stoppage. I think it's a 60/40 fight in favor of Porter.

I got Danny by knockout

Porter is there to be hit, he'll be a sucker for that left hook

If Broner can drop him, Danny can lay him flat out and stop him

Comment

Garcia actually fights better on the backfoot and as an underdog. Very good amateur background so he has solid fundamentals. And Porter is not knocking Garcia out, Matthysse hit him with a perfect shot and he was dead in one ear and gumshield went flying. His beard is solid. Porter will have to keep the pressure on and he can win a UD. I rate Garcia highly even though I'm not his biggest fan after he's looked average lately.

And there's no stopping that ******ed, overpowered, six toed left death punch. Porter does get tagged. 50/50 fight and I favour Garcia to decision him as he doesn't lose even when he loses
      Last edited by SalimShady1212; 06-22-2015, 01:42 PM.

Comment

garcia beats him quite easily.......porter is not that good.

Comment

I dont know,interesting fight

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
            Garcia actually fights better on the backfoot and as an underdog. Very good amateur background so he has solid fundamentals. And Porter is not knocking Garcia out, Matthysse hit him with a perfect shot and he was dead in one ear and gumshield went flying. His beard is solid. Porter will have to keep the pressure on and he can win a UD. I rate Garcia highly even though I'm not his biggest fan after he's looked average lately.

And there's no stopping that ******ed, overpowered, six toed left death punch. Porter does get tagged. 50/50 fight and I favour Garcia to decision him as he doesn't lose even when he loses
            I don't think Porter would KO Danny or even knock him down but I do think Danny bust up easily and Porter throws those slicing punches and leads with his head, this is why I favor Porter but I think if it goes 12 DSG wins a clear UD knocking Porter down at least once.

Comment

It would be interesting. Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone that Danny has fought that can pressure like Shawn Porter can. With Shawn being able to come forward and Danny being on the back foot (or at least, the defensive guy) both will be in their comfort zones. It would be a fun fight to watch

Comment

I like the fight. But Danny needs to get his feet wet 1st. He ain't ready for that work. Porter ain't no feather duster Malignaggi.

Comment

Their styles will mesh well IMO.

50-50. I sort of lean towards Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    It would be interesting. Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone that Danny has fought that can pressure like Shawn Porter can. With Shawn being able to come forward and Danny being on the back foot (or at least, the defensive guy) both will be in their comfort zones. It would be a fun fight to watch
                    Matthysse pressured Danny but Matthysse is slow but he has better foot placement than Porter. Hand speed & volume would be key for Porter & it'd be interesting to see how Garcia takes it especially against a big WW.

Comment

Working...
                    X