No announcement yet.

Andre Berto is the most hilarious boxer in the sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghazan View Post
    Floyd Mayweather is not the first boxer to make facial expressions when he gets hit.
    Floyd Mayweather did not invent the laying on the ropes to try that floyd *** if by that you mean the shoulder roll; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81non05aK…
    Since the Haiti earth quake that killed many of Berto's family & friends, he had gone downhill. I don't think it's funny.
    Video doesn't work

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is not the first boxer to make facial expressions when he gets hit.
      Floyd Mayweather did not invent the laying on the ropes to try that floyd *** if by that you mean the shoulder roll; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81non05aK…
      Since the Haiti earth quake that killed many of Berto's family & friends, he had gone downhill. I don't think it's funny.
      Hehehe u made me chuckle. A fan of berto hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
        Hehehe u made me chuckle. A fan of berto hehehehe
        lmaoooo

Comment

One more loss for Berto & he's going to be stuck on Friday Night Fights for good.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
            One more loss for Berto & he's going to be stuck on Friday Night Fights for good.
            Berto responds...

(Mayweather head shake...)

''Uhhh Uh''

Comment

Not as funny as Hamed, that's for sure.

Comment

I really enjoy watching that hypejob get his ass kicked.

Comment

ROFLMFAO I'm watching round 1 of Berto Karass Berto is a hilarious wannabee

Comment

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
                    ROFLMFAO I'm watching round 1 of Berto Karass Berto is a hilarious wannabee
                    How dare you diss the shoulder roll of the mighty Andre Berto

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post

The Guerrero fight had me dying he gets nearly put on his ass and chicken legging and he shaking his head screaming uhhh uhhh

At one point in the fight Guerrero unleashed like a 10 body combination and Berto sat there without holding, blocking or nothing with the on his face.......
                      it was the karass fight taht had me laughing lol, 1st round karass tags him and wobble him and he does that mean mug face and says uhhhh uhhhh and BAM karass tags em right in the chin and berto goes stumbling to the complete opposite side of the ring lol.

What makes me laugh is his girlfriend face in the audience. also ****ing virgil screaming Feel Good, Feel Good, Yea Feel Good. LMFAO dude is screaming this to berto in the ring lmfao wtf is that.

Comment

Working...
                      X