No announcement yet.

Love vs Rosado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    I don't think he was physically ruined, but he did take some shots in that fight. He was still standing, but wearing a bloody mask.
    I hope he took something away from that fight
    That ass whuppin got him a GBP contract and a Mayweather under-card fight. I don't think he's down on himself right now lol

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      That ass whuppin got him a GBP contract and a Mayweather under-card fight. I don't think he's down on himself right now lol
      If anything, he's hyped for this fight.
      No doubt though, I see them trying to put the pressure on Love in this fight as their main gameplan

Comment

I see Love winning comfortably, but hope Rosado wins, Love got an ugly style his like a big Devon Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          I see Love winning comfortably, but hope Rosado wins, Love got an ugly style his like a big Devon Alexander

Holy fu.ck Ponce looks huge next to Mares. I really didn't expect the size difference to be that substantial.

Comment

love by controversial decision

Comment

I got e-points on love if anybody wants that bet. I believe Love wins easily. He may drop 2 or 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by blak81 View Post
                I got e-points on love if anybody wants that bet. I believe Love wins easily. He may drop 2 or 3 rounds.
                Evidently the only sure way to win a round against Love is to drop him

Comment

Rosado said he didn't feel like a real MW in the GGG fight, was only 164 the day of the fight.
                  He said now he's a full MW and probably couldn't make 154 again.
                  We'll see on Friday on the scales.
                  Also like the Veteran vs Rookie quip.

Comment

A battle of two guys that get away too much tv time

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                      A battle of two guys that get away too much tv time
                      Rosado's not that bad with NBC, but Love got the Mayweather connection

Comment

Working...
                      X