Comments Thread For: Arum, Marquez To Meet on Wednesday, Talk Pacquiao 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Now that is nonsense!
    Only to you my lad (and others like you) which shows how much space you have available between your ears. This site seems (with psts like your) obviously to be not for any sort of common sense or reasoned opinions, but for malice, hate, paranoia, reckless jumbled comments, and, of course, your kind of comment.......

Just imagine, you've been psting here for a while, and you probably watch boxing (although without paying for it) and yet you seem to know nothing about the inner workings of the fight business. just a surface fan I see.

No harm, many fans are like that. But some have enough curiosity to look into it in depth.

This kind cant be "force fed"

I'm being inquisitive I know, but, when you are fed, do you ...."quack"....??

Comment

Originally posted by the_bringer View Post
      he's going to cut off nacho's head and put it in bed with him?
      bahahahahaha.

Comment

I get what your saying but im not going to see any of that money so i dont care if he fights for .25 cents.
        But when it comes to Floyd, "DOLARS MAKE SENSE!".

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          Only to you my lad (and others like you) which shows how much space you have available between your ears. This site seems (with psts like your) obviously to be not for any sort of common sense or reasoned opinions, but for malice, hate, paranoia, reckless jumbled comments, and, of course, your kind of comment.......

Just imagine, you've been psting here for a while, and you probably watch boxing (although without paying for it) and yet you seem to know nothing about the inner workings of the fight business. just a surface fan I see.

No harm, many fans are like that. But some have enough curiosity to look into it in depth.

This kind cant be "force fed"

I'm being inquisitive I know, but, when you are fed, do you ...."quack"....??
          Sorry i unlike you dont receive a portion of the money cut so i dont care about that, i care about the sport. But if it makes you feel better to say i know nothing about this sport while you search for some sort of justification as to why he got KO'd then go right ahead.

Not everyone streams or struggles to raise $70 so try again
          Last edited by Fetta; 02-18-2013, 03:47 PM.

Comment

You clowns that are trying to make a point are taking what i wrote to literally. And as a boxing fans if you want to watch boxing this night then YES we are being force fed it.
            If you need not be taken "literally" then that's a big relief to me. I was thinking that you mean what you say, and out of courtesy I should respond. Glad to know otherwise.

We all now can pay no attention to anything you say.

Although I think many already don't......

Comment

And as a boxing fans if you want to watch boxing this night then YES we are being force fed it.
              What a fuking lame response. No one is being force fed to watch anything but I guarantee you the Boxing world will be watching. And there is a chance for a solid number of undercard fights which everyone could enjoy. Guess you forgot that there could be a decent undercard with some fighters you enjoy watching. Feel free if you like to go make cookies instead. Maybe you can have a pajama party instead and let Boxing fans around the globe watch the fights while you have pillow fights instead.

Comment

You clowns that are trying to make a point are taking what i wrote to literally. And as a boxing fans if you want to watch boxing this night then YES we are being force fed it.
                UMMMMMMM.....don't watch it then. BYE BYE DOGGIE.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                  If you need not be taken "literally" then that's a big relief to me..
                  First he says not to take it literally and then the next thing he says "YES, we are being force fed"!!!!!! What a contradiction!!

Comment

Sorry i unlike you dont receive a portion of the money cut so i dont care about that, i care about the sport. But if it makes you feel better to say i know nothing about this sport while you search for some sort of justification as to why he got KO'd then go right ahead.

Not everyone streams or struggles to raise $70 so try again
                    Oh...tut, tut and another tut and a BIG TUUUTT !!

I actually know why he was KO'd. He foolishly hit Marquez" fist with his face, a silly thing to do, but he couldn't help it. He was already falling forward with his hands stretched out for balance and cushioning, so was wide open.

You should look into the reason as to why he was falling forward.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      What a fuking lame response. No one is being force fed to watch anything but I guarantee you the Boxing world will be watching. And there is a chance for a solid number of undercard fights which everyone could enjoy. Guess you forgot that there could be a decent undercard with some fighters you enjoy watching. Feel free if you like to go make cookies instead. Maybe you can have a pajama party instead and let Boxing fans around the globe watch the fights while you have pillow fights instead.
                      Can you read? I never said i wouldnt watch. TR cards havent had a decent undercard in years so ill wait to see if that happens but wont hold my breathe. And the boxing world will watch yes but how many will not want to see this fight again? Those millions will watch cause like i said if a boxing fan wants to watch boxing this night then they will need to buy this. Force fed it!

Geeez its like talking to sisters kids but cookies do sound good

Comment

Working...
                      X