Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I'll Fight Matthysse, I Don't Duck Anybody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -BORICUA- View Post
    He beat Paris and the fight will sell good on the east coast.
    I'm sorry i forgot that the monster prospect/contender paris was the way to Garcia. Guess nobody else will ever get a shot at Garcia again seeing as Paris is not retired

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Like i said, i give him the benefit of the doubt, i just dont see anything from him or GBP that shows they're interested in the fight, quite the opposite actually. I feel GBP will turn this into a Gamboa-Juanma situation, pushing the fight further and further and the it will never happen
      I agree (for the most part). Just pointing out that the hysterics now are nothing more than premature ejaculation.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
        LMAO. Wow.
        He could have fought hammerin hank Lundy or mike Dallas jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          So why are you fighting Judah?

Garcia: "I'll fight anybody, I don't duck"....best fighter in division becomes his mando, signs to fight Judah 2 months later
          He's taking a money fight, and he got injured. Just stfu!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            You would think Matthysse flattened Judah in 2 rounds the way people are talking. If anything, Garcia-Judah should be a good barometer of where the two stand. Not Lucas is destroying world-beaters here.

Comment

Originally posted by -BORICUA-
              Quote:

Originally Posted by reneg_2

LMAO. Wow.

He could have fought hammerin hank Lundy or mike Dallas jr.
              Or Garcia could've fought Matthysse instead of Judah that way Matthysse didn't have to fight Lundy OR Dallas Jr. Don't forget Matthysse had to take care of Garcia's mando prior to that too.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                So i guess Khan is next

Comment

Originally posted by 1punchkopow! View Post
                  or garcia could've fought matthysse instead of judah that way matthysse didn't have to fight lundy or dallas jr. Don't forget matthysse had to take care of garcia's mando prior to that too.
                  posted from boxingscene.com app for android
                  judah beat mathysse you idiot. Once garcia beats the judah. Then he and mathysse can get it on.

Comment

The promotion has started. Look for garcia vs mathysse in setember or october.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                      Too soon to say whether Garcia is ducking Matthysse. We'll see what happens after the Judah fight.
                      This is my mind-frame. I'll wait to see what happens before I criticize. However, it does seem like Matthysse won't be getting his shot when he's supposed to (or at all for that matter). The system usually doesn't work in favor of fighters in Matt's position.

Comment

Working...
                      X