No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach "I wanted Pacquiao to fight Danny Garcia"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I guess you haven't noticed, but Garcia isn't the type to shell up and stop throwing. He'd be looking to time Pacquiao and throw with him.
    Ive noticed but like that saying from Iron Mike "everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" I whole heartily believe Garcia will shell up and try to time a left hook but he wont do much outside of that.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      Pacquaio lands the first solid punch and Garcia
      will shell up harder than Clottey.
      Doesn't seem humanly possible, that^.

Comment

Roach is the biggest attention starved person in Boxing. Hasnt met a camera he didnt love.....no wonder he has/had 50 fighters in boxing and mma and cant dedicate any time for any of them except 2-4 top fighters. Thats why all his fighters have lost recently, no dedication just talking infront of cameras....retire already dude, its getting really sad. You were never a great trainer and just happened to get lucky with Pacman falling on your door step, yet you have ruined Khan, Lineras and others...

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Roach is the biggest attention starved person in Boxing. Hasnt met a camera he didnt love.....no wonder he has/had 50 fighters in boxing and mma and cant dedicate any time for any of them except 2-4 top fighters. Thats why all his fighters have lost recently, no dedication just talking infront of cameras....retire already dude, its getting really sad. You were never a great trainer and just happened to get lucky with Pacman falling on your door step, yet you have ruined Khan, Lineras and others...
          i agree with Nacho being one of last og trainers out there once he dies it will mark the end of an era of old guard trainers
          Last edited by solo20; 10-31-2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

I bet he did. Garcia is weak compared to a lot of other fighters.

Comment

The only reason why Pac should fight Garcia is to get revenge for beating 2 of his friends (Morales and Khan) but it does absolutely nothing for him legacy or financial wise.

Marquez is the fight that Pac should fight at this moment in time

Comment

Pac just isn't hungry anymore
                if he was, he'd go back to JWW and clean up
                Pac can beat Garcia and everybody else there
                don't mind Pac-JMM 4, but a Garcia fight woulda been better
                if Garcia was gonna go up, that works too

Comment

Did Pacquiao display defense in his fight with Marquez?

Comment

"I really really wanted Pacquiao to fight Danny Garcia"

Comment

pacquiao gets layed out now lol

Comment

Working...
                      X