Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on acceptance of ****sexuality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Yeeeeeah......Except for the fact that one of those acts you mention is practiced by consenting adults and is perfectly legal, and the other act is the clear sexual victimization of an innocent child, and is wholly illegal.

I can totally see your point here.
    It doesnt change the fact that both are sexual deviance's from what humans were designed.

Comment

Why is a ****sexual couple kissing in public any different from a straight couple kissing in public? Both are equally tacky behaviors, IMO.
      I think you need to address some of your own ****sexual tendencies, and instead of justifying them attempt to see where you are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Back in the old days, it was perfectly legal and accepted to marry a girl who was barely a teenager. Was it unnatural back then? Was it a sin, then? Or is it unnatural now because it is against the law?
        In the old days people also only lived until 30 years of age.

Comment

It's wack.

PC society wants to be nice, at the expense of masculinity. The 'it's trendy to be a faggot' thing is disgusting.

Let fags be fags, but keep it behind closed doors. Men and women are supposed to be different. We don't need boys growin up believin it's cool to be a fruit booty.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
            It's wack.

PC society wants to be nice, at the expense of masculinity. The 'it's trendy to be a faggot' thing is disgusting.

Let fags be fags, but keep it behind closed doors. Men and women are supposed to be different. We don't need boys growin up believin it's cool to be a fruit booty.
            Skinny jean the nerd glasses its like i said to my boy the other night a war is being waged against the straight people and the white people if you are either watch out.

Comment

I still can't understand how it came as a shock to anybody that this dude turned out to be a ****.

or this guy...

Comment

21's century socially acceptable "man"

Comment

Its gross to watch 2 men kiss but to each theyre own. I do think a large percentage of them are psychological abused from childhood and turn to ****sexuality but there are the straight up gays without some childhood trauma. Thats the short hand of my opinion on ****sexuality.

Comment

My sister is gay, so, I of course have no problem.

Expecting people to to hide it or lead fake lives because of your values is utter bull****.

Go live in Iran or Sudan or some other non-free country if you have that big of problem with people living how they want to live.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      they've also got to accept that i really dont care to have anything to do with them. i suppose if you cant tell if a man is gay then i wouldnt have a problem being around him. flamboyancy makes me very uncomfortable.
                      This guy makes you uncomfortable?

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                      It doesnt change the fact that both are sexual deviance's from what humans were designed.
                      Humans weren't designed. Ha.

Comment

Working...
                      X