Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, what's Your opinion on this Vid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was all happy about owning a Mcdonalds display "very lucky to have that" lmfao.

It's alright, i wish I had a room like that of music or boxing memorabilia

This guy seems to be happy with his games and you never know he might have a hot gamer chick girlfriend:boobies:

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
      Yeah, that's exactly what I want people to think... That's why I don't got 40.000+ posts on here and barely 4000 gamerpoints on my xbox i've had for years.. Because I spend my life in games and virtual reality. Naw man.. I'm not you.
      I like how your emo ass takes life so serious it fails you.

Like I probably am more rounded of an individual TBH.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        I like how your emo ass takes life so serious it fails you.
        Emo? Whatever *****.

Edit: I ask for peoples opinion on it and state my own. You seem all offended by it. THe video must be something you can relate to I guess.

Comment

Emo? Whatever *****
          You're a little emo ass Bissh.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            You're a little emo ass Bissh.
            You're sure you're not the man in the video? The 40+ grand posts seems to fit in with the lifestyle..

Comment

Some of the toy collectors top that by far anyway

Comment

9 years ago i wouldn't have been able to watch this video because of extreme jealousy.

Comment

You're sure you're not the man in the video? The 40+ grand posts seems to fit in with the lifestyle..
                  What the **** are you blabbing about?

That doesn't even make sense lol. This is the internet, dumbass.

And you're some teen who's angry over a dork.

Comment

What the **** does me having 40+ K text lines accrued have to do:

With ANYTHING. lol. I think I posted about 10 in this thread alone.

How long did it take me to issue my complaint with your dumbass?

Like two seconds.

Comment

Imagine all the ass that guy could get just by inviting chicks over to play Tekken!

Comment

Working...
                      X