No announcement yet.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood & Sexual Assault Stories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
    yeah it was in the late 90's, would have been around the time she was in jawbreaker.
    Rose Mcowan is fkin dope

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      She looked good THEN....NOW is another story. She's got the Sinead O'Conner look about her these days.
      Probably a muff diver in her older age.

Yeah bro prime Rose McGowan was bad as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        She looked good THEN....NOW is another story. She's got the Sinead O'Conner look about her these days.
        Probably a muff diver in her older age.

she was amazing 20 years ago, now she looks a lil crazy. she was perfect as the satanic priestess in the 2010 version of conan the barbarian

Comment

• Another drug addicted wh@re who sold her soul for fame. Looks as though she has plummeted off Mount Sanity with that Hari Krishna-deluxe hairdo.

Comment

• he raped everyone and they loved it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Rose Mcowan is fkin dope
              Was my dude... was

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                I still cant forget Watching her on the red carpet in a see through dress with Mariyln manson back in the 90s.

Did Weinstein destroy that version of Mcowan?
                i had to goggle it. So how does somebody who exploits themselves sexually complain about being sexually exploited...especially after she gets paid $100K for her troubles. She makes remarks at the inaugural Women’s Convention like...“I have been slut-shamed. I have been harassed. I’ve been maligned. And you know what? I’m just like you.” Look at her...she looks like a slut and she is NOT just like other woman. She sold off her sexuality for money while she was young enough to do it. I'm not defending Weinstein...but Hollywood is full of whores of all genders and walks. Who cares?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  i had to goggle it. So how does somebody who exploits themselves sexually complain about being sexual exploited...especially after she gets paid $100K for her troubles. She makes remarks at the inaugural Women’s Convention like...“I have been slut-shamed. I have been harassed. I’ve been maligned. And you know what? I’m just like you.” Look at her...she looks like a slut and she is NOT just like other woman. She sold off her sexuality for money while she was young enough to do it. I'm not defending Weinstein...but Hollywood is full of whore of all genders and walks. Who cares?

You motha****in right.. She had that rape dick comin

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
                    You motha****in right.. She had that rape dick comin
                    Sexual assault no longer necessarily means rape. I havn't followed this story very much TBH...I don't really care. I'm assuming that her accepting the $100K meant that she could not disclose what happened legally...but I could be wrong. In any event my point is...today ass grabbing is considered sexual assault.

Comment

• ''if ugly assed marylin is
                      hitting that, you know my
                      ugly ass is hitting it''

harvey ^

''yeah, i hit this too''

Comment

Working...
                      X