Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker has a better resume than Deontay Wilder and should rank higher.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    how about trying to answer the question WITHOUT another question...

go ahead...

you can do it
    If it's the same for everyone, it comes down to who I think is the better fighter.

Can your brain comprehend that?

Comment

that is NOT what you just finish stating before:

make up your mind on who has more amateur fights....

are you sure you know what you are talking about cuz if you did you wouldnt make a mistake like that
      Who gives a **** who has more amateur fights.

When AJ picked up boxing period, Wilder was in the Olympics.

And AJ is already on another level resume, skill and fanbase wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        They are scared of that fight it seems. Their excuses for 2 champions. NUMBER 1 and NUMBER 2 not fighting are “mind bobbling”
        Who's scared?

Make the fight. I'd love to see it.

Comment

how so when AJ had twice the amount of ams on his record and started at 18 compared to wilder who was in his mid 20s and AJ went to TWO olympics.

ok since you said he simply didnt..... please give reasons as to why it didnt happen

go
          Don't know where you got your history books from but AJ didn't go to two olympics.

AJ has a few more amateur fights and half the pro fights, yet still his amateur AND pro career crap all over Wilder's, just like AJ will do to him in the ring.

Comment

I don't get why everyone keeps saying parker ducked wilder that's just not true lol

Parker went to the wilder v Washington fight.

Was talking to wilder about unifying wilder kept telling him I got to fight my mando lol.

Wilder called out parker when Hughie dropped out of the may bout in nz.

But everyone forgets that he wanted the fight 2 months later, and he still hand not fought his mandotory lol

Which he only just fought last weekend lol
            So... who ducked who?

Don't get me wrong I think wilder is a good fighter he's rangy big and fast.

But that's why it would be a great fight him vs parker considering parkers never been knocked down ever, and parker has good hand speed will definitely be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
              "Can" yes maybe so, but if that fight was made tomorrow you wouldnt bet on Parker
              I actually would. It would be a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Who's scared?

Make the fight. I'd love to see it.
                Not you then Bro. You are obviously More of a fan then boxing then a particular man. Kudos and that’s how it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Wilder had 35 amateur fights, Joshua had 43 amateur fights. In 4 years Joshua had done 20 pro fights whilst acquiring 2 major belts at HW, in more than double those 4 years Wilder had 39 odd fights one belt and one decent name so far. You do the maths.
                  Dudes progress differently some need more time than others. The amount of time it takes does not determine who is better or worse in the end.

The old saying "the brightest flames burns quickest", so I would rather have a boxer take it slow and steady that is a much better path to really reach potential than to just go fast because you can because boxing is highly mental and one of the most dangerous things to a fighter is the thoughts that they made it.

Comment

that is NOT what you just finish stating before:

make up your mind on who has more amateur fights....

are you sure you know what you are talking about cuz if you did you wouldnt make a mistake like that
                    So you hanging on to me being wrong on the numbers of both fighters amateurs. But according to you too Wilder only had 20 amateur fights (He actually had 35 amateur fights) so you too was wrong there.... Sure make up your mind.

Facts are Wilder has been a pro for 9/10 years now? Still doesn’t escape the fact that Wilder has been in boxing all together longer and achieved less so far.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Dudes progress differently some need more time than others. The amount of time it takes does not determine who is better or worse in the end.

The old saying "the brightest flames burns quickest", so I would rather have a boxer take it slow and steady that is a much better path to really reach potential than to just go fast because you can because boxing is highly mental and one of the most dangerous things to a fighter is the thoughts that they made it.
                      I don’t think I have ever said anyone is better due to the way they have progress, most people that knows me here knows I have Wilder over Joshua and am not one of those nationality pricks. However his progress has been terrible, he was never rushed in those 9/10 years but all of a sudden everyone now wants the best to fight the best.

Am all for “The best fighting the best “ but the hypocrisy here is astounding as of recent. Before Joshua came along and overtook him Wilder had other champions/names he could have fought but we had a steady feed of mediocrity.

Where were all these fight Klitschko etc when Wilder had the same belt two years ago?

Comment

Working...
                      X