Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Wilder starts turning down Joshua offers i hope.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it honestly seems like you dont want this fight at all

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      why are u guys calling for wilder to fight whyte and not Joshua next?
      Doesn't bother me but its made public the fight would be bigger in the summer and bigger still if Wilder walloped Whyte in Febuary first.

Personally I don't care if AJ fights Wilder or Parker first, I don't understand Wilder not facing Whyte though.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        The PPV sales. Are you really so stupid?
        You are the stupid one, **** PPV and you still think AJ and Eddie is not running away from Wilder.

Make the fight now there is no excuses, if he wants 10 Millon pay it as Wilder is worth it. Errol Spence is getting 3.5 million to fight Lamont Peterson.

He would be a fool to fight for less, as for Whyte, he is no better than Bermaine Stevens and that is the truth

Comment

The people? 20 Wilder fans on boxingscene?
          Put them both on the same card, people hate Don King but the fans got the money worth. Make big miller fight Whyte on the undercard now that would be PPV instead of the rubbish of last week.

Comment

Truth is we wont know until offers are made.

And they will be made. And Hearn is not exactly discreet is he? So we will all know about it.

Perfect boxingscene fodder tbh.

Shit will keep us occupied for about most of a year unless of course the two lads fight tomorrow after half an hour of real negotiations. Because that is exactly how boxing works.

The fight would be made sooner and easier if yanks liked boxing and if Wilder had someone who actually promoted him.

It wont marinate that long. Because either can get ironed out unless they are fighting constant Stiverne's. So there is that.
            Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-06-2017, 12:45 PM.

Comment

I'm still waiting for Wilder to fight a live opponent.

Aren't champions supposed to do that? Or did I miss the memo?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                Doesn't bother me but its made public the fight would be bigger in the summer and bigger still if Wilder walloped Whyte in Febuary first.

Personally I don't care if AJ fights Wilder or Parker first, I don't understand Wilder not facing Whyte though.
                If Wilder were serious, he'd try and beat AJ to the punch and get Parker.

Wilder, to me, is all talk. Sure he's been denied big fights against Povetkin and Ortiz, however there's a real lack of ambition and heart running through his resume. He's actually regressed.

There can't be a shortage of credible opposition, vying to fight him, surely? He is the champion after all.

Comment

you fans that say money doesn't matter to Wilder
                  Who said this? Wanna post quotes from these fans?

Cause Wilder already turned down an offer to fight Whyte stating the money he wanted. So, who said money doesn't matter to Wilder?

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    You are the stupid one, **** PPV and you still think AJ and Eddie is not running away from Wilder.

Make the fight now there is no excuses, if he wants 10 Millon pay it as Wilder is worth it. Errol Spence is getting 3.5 million to fight Lamont Peterson.

He would be a fool to fight for less, as for Whyte, he is no better than Bermaine Stevens and that is the truth
                    If Wilder isn't bringing any money where's the $10 mil going to come from? Out of Joshua's pocket, WTF would he fight for less than he can make fighting somebody else.

You aren't very bright are you.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Who said this? Wanna post quotes from these fans?

Cause Wilder already turned down an offer to fight Whyte stating the money he wanted. So, who said money doesn't matter to Wilder?
                      Have you been in the threads for the past week? Thats the common reply when asked why Wilder turned down 4 mil to fight for 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X