Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I'll Be in Shape By April, I'll Fight Joshua in Summer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like Fury will be given his chance but he's been abusing alcohol and Cocaine has had mental illness and is completely out of fighting shape.The board of control really must take control of this loose cannon and make sure he does everything properly or let him just go away.

Most deserve a second chance but Fury is talking the same rubbish where he last left off.It doesn't look good!

Comment

Hope he can lose 7 stone get fit and reclaim his former ability so we get some more big fights in heavyweight scene wilder haye aj fury miller whyte chisura parker hughie fury drugys poivektein ortiz and joe joyce daniel dubios coming threw should be some good fights over next 3 years think haye v wilder be a explosive fight chisura takham whyte parker aj v fury

Comment

He meant to say April 2025.

Comment

yeah,that sounds realistic. April sounds fine............2039

Comment

Wait... Wait... Wait.. did that fool say it gives you that "va-va-voom back"???? Wtf I'm done this dude is still on drugs!! Lol hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              Yep..round is a shape
              Hahaha indeed it is lol

Comment

The guy is still young at 29. I think he's lost a few pounds since the summer.

I won't doubt him. He did the unthinkable and beat Wlad.

Comment

Who will be warm up fight be though?
                  You can't go straight to joish!

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Who will be warm up fight be though?
                    You can't go straight to joish!
                    Shannon Briggs' has been contacted by Team Fury accrording to articles yesterday.

Comment

Tyson Fury needs to take this weight off, at the rate of half a stone per month, and then in April have a tune up fight! (If he takes this weight off too quickly, he will suffer the same fate as Ricky Hatton! Ricky Hatton during his comeback took the weight off too quickly, and as a result he was completely over-trained! Your body actually stores toxins in fat cells, this is why for some people? People who have abused drugs and alcohol, weight loss needs to be very measured!)

Comment

Working...
                      X