Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you Atheist guys make fun of religion then ducks a debate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Wow...and to think some people would have you believe theories are facts.

Damn brain flaws
    You can sometimes fix ignorance with information but stupid is forever.

Poor loma

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Yes, science is always trying to improve its understanding of reality. It puts itself to the test, and acknowledges where things are wrong, and corrects them.

This is one of the great strengths of science, and one aspect where it demonstrates its integrity.

That religious people see that as a weakness speaks volumes about those religious people.
      Actually it's usually other scientists that correct mistaken observations and "so called" unbiased inquiry.

Many great religious scientists and engineers are theists.

Comment

Wow...and to think some people would have you believe theories are facts.

Damn brain flaws
        Where's B.UTLER

His thread was unneeded.. Typical of him to cower when confronted larryxxx exposed his pansy dandy Butt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Actually it's usually other scientists that correct mistaken observations and "so called" unbiased inquiry.
          And? When I said that science does X, that includes scientists following the scientific method and principles.

You added literally nothing to what I said.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Many great religious scientists and engineers are theists.
          And? Smarter people are generally less religious, this is an established fact. However it is not a binary fact. Nor does it pretend to be.
          People who are capable in one field can certainly be idiots in other fields.

I shouldn't even have to point that out. But here we are.

This goes back to the statement I made earlier about flaws in the brain, and what it evolved to actually do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
            And? When I said that science does X, that includes scientists following the scientific method and principles.

You added literally nothing to what I said.

And? Smarter people are generally less religious, this is an established fact. However it is not a binary fact. Nor does it pretend to be.
            People who are capable in one field can certainly be idiots in other fields.

I shouldn't even have to point that out. But here we are.

This goes back to the statement I made earlier about flaws in the brain, and what it evolved to actually do.
            I'm only an Electrical Engineer, obviously a believer in God.
            My closest friends, also engineers wanna gimme a hard time, but they know better.

I'm hoping to be one of those flawed mental cases you believe evovolution has yet to remedy. I'll take that as a great compliment my fellow God created being.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual;18144561[B
              ]It is your premise, that was tested[/B], not mine.

Criticise it to your heart's content.

Can they?

Evolution is just as provable, using the same standards of scientific evidence that you would accept for the items of history you mention.

I can see how much you want there to be a difference. I know that you are extremely motivated to believe that there is a difference.

Evolution is a fact. Observations lead to the theory, which has since been tested as rigorously as possible, and has had remarkable success.

You want that to work the other way around, but it doesn't.

The only people who deny that evolution is a fact (as well as a theory) are those who have extreme religious motivation to believe in a creator. It is obvious to any objective person (which excludes those same zealots) that their thinking is warped.

Which, according to evolution, is to be expected.
              No you twit. That premise is only applicable to scientific theories. You are the one suddenly putting the two together. Stop lying.

And of course they can Prove the batle of Cannae, they go the field of Cannae, see the historical scrolls of it the details where it was documented. And scour through the ground of skeletal remains of soldiers, and armour and scale the size of the battle. and Walah, you got your proof that it happened.

Evolution doesn't do that. You can't prove that a cat would turn into a bear by scouring in the fields.

"Evolution is just much as provable with the same standards of evidence you want in history" - No it doesn't you twit. If it is you would have gotten a Nobel prize by now and be put as the one of the greatest minds of modern times, but you don't because you are talking out of your ass.

See the difference of scaling, measuring, observing how historical civilization works through the remnants of its buildings and its texts.

And see the difference of using fossils as proof that a cat would turn into a bear.

You are just screaming "IT IS A FACT" Without actually giving facts but just talking out of your ass on how evolution is a fact.
              Last edited by Thraxox; 10-18-2017, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                No you twit. That premise is only applicable to scientific theories. You are the one suddenly putting the two together. Stop lying.

And of course they can Prove the batle of Cannae, they go the field of Cannae, see the historical scrolls of it the details where it was documented. And scour through the ground of skeletal remains of soldiers, and armour and scale the size of the battle. and Walah, you got your proof that it happened.

Evolution doesn't do that. You can't prove that a cat would turn into a bear by scouring in the fields.

"Evolution is just much as provable with the same standards of evidence you want in history" - No it doesn't you twit. If it is you would have gotten a Nobel prize by now and be put as the one of the greatest minds of modern times, but you don't because you are talking out of your ass.

See the difference of scaling, measuring, observing how historical civilization works through the remnants of its buildings and its texts.

And see the difference of using fossils as proof that a cat would turn into a bear.

You are just screaming "IT IS A FACT" Without actually giving facts but just talking out of your ass on how evolution is a fact.
                YOU MEAN TO TELL ME...

WE WUZ KANGaroos AND SHEEIT?!

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Whats the point of debating about fairy tales with people who are weak and need to believe there is someone watching over them, just so they can get through the day.

And the others need religion as a social clutch to embrace strength in numbers.

Religion, is for dumb and weak people. Who need to praise another man as a god because they are too stupid and weak to make it through life without having someone else control their life.

Religion is the cuck life....
                  Not really man, some people use religion as a balance. Most people tend to interpret the Christian bible in ways that make them feel better about themselves but if you take it in properly itll give you a good moral balance/conscience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Not really man, some people use religion as a balance. Most people tend to interpret the Christian bible in ways that make them feel better about themselves but if you take it in properly itll give you a good moral balance/conscience.
                    It's the only thing keeping me in check..
                    I'm beast without it. The world is a better place when fools like me submit to a higher power. God.

Comment

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME...

WE WUZ KANGaroos AND SHEEIT?!
                      You summed up what his argument is. A bunch of demanding that evolution is a fact without actually having to state a fact. Basically the same as white nationalist using we wuz kangz to make their point about black people.

Comment

Working...
                      X