No announcement yet.

Bringer is siablo.... alt busted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You're correct, most of the time that's his act.

When he slips out of character he suddenly speaks very good English, gets very technical and semantic, and uses 'big words' in English a dude from Jamaica isn't going to use.
    What? megas30 come enlighten this dude. He believes all Jamaican are uneducated and only speak patois and don't use big words? 1bad65 showing his ignorance here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I'm telling y'all. Bringer is siablo
      How so Ali? You are making another incorrect claim.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        He's Jamaican. I told him about my great grandfather who grew up in Jamaica and he knew about the school and such. Jamaicans don't use "big words"? Lol
        Straight ignorance from 1bad65 on Jamaicans. He probably believes we all live by the sea in a hut.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Thanks for that.

As to the phrase "big words", I apologize if that upset you. It wasn't the best choice. I meant to convey more like more 'American English', than English spoken outside the US. My bad.
          In what way do I use American English more than the original English?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            We know exactly what you meant, Goldstein.

You were insinuating his posts were too refined for a black Jamaican man.
            Damn right. I have seen some accuse me of being Asian because let me guess if I was truly Black and Jamaican I should be more ignorant than Larry is, right?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              I don't believe unless Bringer is Jamaican. Me and Siablo PM now and then, and every time we always PM in Patois, so i am not sure about this.
              Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              This

siablo14 and i speak patois too.

Hes even corrected me on my use of patois from time to time
              Two of unnu know wha di truth is.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Damn right. I have seen some accuse me of being Asian because let me guess if I was truly Black and Jamaican I should be more ignorant than Larry is, right?
                i'm sorry that you had to deal with that my friend, there is A LOT of ignorance on this forum. what's funny to me is the amount of racism that is allowed to run rampant on this forum. it's like, who would have thought there would be so many anti-black, anti minority white nationalists on a forum dedicated to a sport that minorities run? it's unfortunate for them that they have to try and claim russians and Asians (like GGG) because their hero Pavlik and anyone like him is no longer in the game. very pathetic if you ask me.

Comment

i'm sorry that you had to deal with that my friend, there is A LOT of ignorance on this forum. what's funny to me is the amount of racism that is allowed to run rampant on this forum. it's like, who would have thought there would be so many anti-black, anti minority white nationalists on a forum dedicated to a sport that minorities run? it's unfortunate for them that they have to try and claim russians and Asians (like GGG) because their hero Pavlik and anyone like him is no longer in the game. very pathetic if you ask me.
                  I will let you that it has to do with make up of who is in control. The majority of them are older white males.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I will let you that it has to do with make up of who is in control. The majority of them are older white males.
                    perhaps they need some diversity in their moderator roles.

did you see that that raging idiot/racist elroy the great tried to ask for moderator status? What a joke LMAO.

Comment

perhaps they need some diversity in their moderator roles.

did you see that that raging idiot/racist elroy the great tried to ask for moderator status? What a joke LMAO.
                      As if they need anymore of his type. He get banned though.

Comment

Working...
                      X