No announcement yet.

Fncked Up Crimes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Yeah. I got that. Have you ever had incestuous sex?
    no and never would (knowingly). if a person believes in adam and eve, doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      no and never would (knowingly). if a person believes in adam and eve, doe
      Actually nah. The Bible mentions other folks being around after. I don't know how they got there. My one the Biblers can assist us there.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Actually nah. The Bible mentions other folks being around after. I don't know how they got there. My one the Biblers can assist us there.
        biblical magic tricks

adam and eve and (to be name later)

Comment

biblical magic tricks

adam and eve and (to be name later)
          Just like conspiracy theories.

Have you ever been to a dirt country?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Elroy The Great;18008691]the closest ill ever come to a dirt country is liveleak. go in my place and send me a postcard [/QUOTE]

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Just like conspiracy theories.

Have you ever been to a dirt country?
            let me know when youre fully awake

Comment

You know I got mad love for be for you bruh, but I didn't see any real shocking ****.

Peewee Gaskins. I won't provide a link cuz I know you young dudes can find out what you need to know.

Final Truth, peewee's book, in his own words.... "And that was the onliest time I ever..."

OMG think dueling banjos from deliverance, plus an inbred racist sociopath putting in work...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                You know I got mad love for be for you bruh, but I didn't see any real shocking ****.

Peewee Gaskins. I won't provide a link cuz I know you young dudes can find out what you need to know.

Final Truth, peewee's book, in his own words.... "And that was the onliest time I ever..."

OMG think dueling banjos from deliverance, plus an inbred racist sociopath putting in work...
                peewee was aight. a better version of hl lucas. theres this one mexican dude that killed 44 inmates (i dont recall his name). truly badass.

dont know what to tell you, bruh. the 12 y/o lesbian in the top case was raped, stabbed and burned alive by who she thought were her friends.

the 2nd one, the father slit the throats of his own toddlers and dumped them like so much trash....after slaughtering his own wife sand others.

youre too hardcore for me. what about freedoms video ?

Comment

peewee was aight. a better version of hl lucas. theres this one mexican dude that killed 44 inmates (i dont recall his name). truly badass.

dont know what to tell you, bruh. the 12 y/o lesbian in the top case was raped, stabbed and burned alive by who she thought were her friends.

the 2nd one, the father slit the throats of his own toddlers and dumped them like so much trash....after slaughtering his own wife sand others.

youre too hardcore for me. what about freedoms video ?

Send me the link, wanna see what my lil homie Freedom2111 is all about. I'm not ready to write him off as a jizz drinker. Freedom is cool by me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Send me the link, wanna see what my lil homie Freedom2111 is all about. I'm not ready to write him off as a jizz drinker. Freedom is cool by me.
                    nothing new, been seen/done before but always shocks me nonetheless.

Comment

nothing new, been seen/done before but always shocks me nonetheless.
                      Interesting video. Unfortunately for me, I've seen worse in ciudad Juarez in Mexico. Mexicans are a bit more evil and meticulous in their application of torture murder.

Believe me when I say, Mexicans would nake those guys **** their gstrings.

Comment

Working...
                      X