No announcement yet.

Just For The Record, Boxing Fan...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    0-0? He's a f.ucking UFC fighter.. that was the whole reason behind the fight... all u fan boys were swearing to god MMA was better than boxing"peeleft: Foh... boxing won Saturday night Money stayed winning... now take that L like a man and piss off...
    Who are you directing this at? I'm not the guy, I'm not the "fan boy" that you think you're talking to. At no point did I suggest that Conor was "the second coming" and whatever other B.S. that you're attributing to me.

I was hoping Conor pulled out the upset, but I expected Mayweather to win (6th, TKO). In MMA, I got Conor LOSING to his next most likely opponents in MMA; Ferguson, Khabib, Nate.

So don't confuse me with some "fan boy."

Here's what I have said/what I do think, though:
    MMA is a more complete form of fighting...
    MMA is a more entertaining...
    Boxing world can be myopic...
    I like MMA more...

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
      Who are you directing this at? I'm not the guy, I'm not the "fan boy" that you think you're talking to. At no point did I suggest that Conor was "the second coming" and whatever other B.S. that you're attributing to me.

I was hoping Conor pulled out the upset, but I expected Mayweather to win (6th, TKO). In MMA, I got Conor LOSING to his next most likely opponents in MMA; Ferguson, Khabib, Nate.

So don't confuse me with some "fan boy."

Here's what I have said/what I do think, though:
      MMA is a more complete form of fighting...
      MMA is a more entertaining...
      Boxing world can be myopic...
      I like MMA more...
      Yeah yeah yeah... 10 years later... take that L like a man boy... macgreggor was never going to win... youre on a boxing forum bro... u already knew that but they hype got to ur heart and ur heart gave u hope and u told urself no brain Macgreggor has a chance... and u went off and bet ur daddy's money on macgreggor... it's a f.ucked up thing when ur heart goes against ur brain but I hope u learned ur lesson... don't give in to the fanboyism... ur on Boxingscence for gods sake.... ellerbe promoted it

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        Yeah yeah yeah... 10 years later... take that L like a man boy... macgreggor was never going to win... youre on a boxing forum bro... u already knew that but they hype got to ur heart and ur heart gave u hope and u told urself no brain Macgreggor has a chance... and u went off and bet ur daddy's money on macgreggor... it's a f.ucked up thing when ur heart goes against ur brain but I hope u learned ur lesson... don't give in to the fanboyism... ur on Boxingscence for gods sake.... ellerbe promoted it
        Nothing to lose going into it...

Like I said before, I've been reveling in it. It's what I wanted, and I got it.

And turned out even better than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutus1 View Post
          Only a moron thinks he had a good showing. The guy got exposed as a pillow puncher.

Comment

Working...
          X