• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamegai Interview with HBO

https://youtu.be/-uU_QdbTbGA

^^^^click link^^^^

HBO Interview with Yoshihiro Kamegai before Cotto fight

hopefully kamegai can put up a good fight. if he can take cotto's shot then cotto is in for a long night with flashbacks of margarito LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      hopefully kamegai can put up a good fight. if he can take cotto's shot then cotto is in for a long night with flashbacks of margarito LOL.

Kamegai looks in the best shape I've seen him in. Standing next to Cotto he looks tall and huge.

It's Cotto vs. ****ing Godzilla this Saturday, Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        Kamegai looks in the best shape I've seen him in. Standing next to Cotto he looks tall and huge.

It's Cotto vs. ****ing Godzilla this Saturday, Lol.
        yeah he got the size advantage but he has never fought anyone on cotto's level. cotto has many tricks that will surprise kamegai. but if kamegai can take cotto's punches then were gonna get to see a great fight.

Comment

yeah he got the size advantage but he has never fought anyone on cotto's level. cotto has many tricks that will surprise kamegai. but if kamegai can take cotto's punches then were gonna get to see a great fight.

Yeah, Cotto has the talent and skills that Kamegai hasn't faced yet. And he's the strongest and biggest puncher that Kamegai will face.

Well, you already know my prediction. But we will see what happens.

One thing for sure, it will definitely be entertaining for however long it lasts.

Comment

I will enjoy this fight because I like watching all top boxers in action unless it's a dull fight. I am not very excited about this fight because I think Cotto picked a guy who isn't in his class and has very little chance of winning.

Comment

Are you kidding me?

Cotto's fighting in this match and it isn't available to Puerto Rico?

HBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

either way it'll still be a better fight than that garbage going on in vegas that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X