• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Always wanted to see Manny vs Valero
    Valero would have murdered Pacman. Straight murda

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      His speed, stamina, punching power all have declined.
      He was gassed after the 9th, and hit Horn with everything and couldn't put him down.
      I bet his power is almost the same. Pacquiao was knocking people out and beating them down because he was able to hit them with shots they didn't see coming because he was always coming at angles and throwing from unorthodox positions.

Now with his legs gone, the angle are gone, and with his speed not what it once was, there are less shots that people don't see coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
        I'm not too sure about that. Valero was a really explosive puncher...and ko'd MAB in sparring supposedly
        He handed everyone their ass in sparring. Morales, MAB, Oscar, everyone.

Comment

Father time can be cruel

Comment

yeah i was telling this to people last night. Pacquiaos speed is gone. He isn't slow but just like you said, not pacquiao fast.
            He had this intensity before and could jump in and out and all his punches looked deadly, that's all gone.

I mean the man is 38 and went through wars
            this was bound to happen. Not to mention all the stuff he has on this plate with politics and all.

I'm just thankful that i got to watch him fight all these years because we're talking about a legend.

Athletes like him should be praised for what they gave us. He paid his dues and stayed humbled all along.

Comment

To me the 9th was when Manny's speed being gone was most evident. He stunned Horn a few times, but he was absolutely winging wild lefts that couldn't get home. Those shots land a couple years ago and Horn might have needed help leaving the ring, but he missed because those shots were too wide and wild and slower than before.

Really is sad to watch. Pacquaio was an amazing fighter, to see him taking punishment from someone like Horn was sad.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                Crawford picks Manny apart at this point.The speed is gone
                Are you kidding? Manny wouldn't finish a fight with Crawford

Comment

Originally posted by LittleLucy View Post
                  yeah i was telling this to people last night. Pacquiaos speed is gone. He isn't slow but just like you said, not pacquiao fast.
                  He had this intensity before and could jump in and out and all his punches looked deadly, that's all gone.

I mean the man is 38 and went through wars
                  this was bound to happen. Not to mention all the stuff he has on this plate with politics and all.

I'm just thankful that i got to watch him fight all these years because we're talking about a legend.

Athletes like him should be praised for what they gave us. He paid his dues and stayed humbled all along.
                  Yes, it was called ariza shakes

Comment

Originally posted by Disturbed View Post
                    Father time can be cruel
                    He looked like he lost a bit of a step vs Vargas.

He looked like an old fart last night

Comment

Working...
                    X