which day on this forum ruined more lives? 5/2/15 or 11/19/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
    Get 'em! Preach, Reverend.

Poster bias simply won't allow them to see what should be relatively clear.
    He really summed it up

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Wtf does ward being a star got to do with what I asked

So excuses, no solutions to improve, half ass threats while walking away, all the flip flops for losing, not saying what you can do to improve, throwing racial slurs and threats is cool.... Gotcha
      If he's a racist than so be it, what the fk do I care. I watch him fight, not look up to him as some role model. And what does he have to do, give you his gamelplan for the next fight? Lol, the fight is in less than 2 weeks, the time for talking is over.

Just watch the HBO show for this fight and hear Ward cry like he's been held back by the media and everyone else when the opposite has been true. Came out the Olympics and had the world by the balls and failed to turn into someone like Oscar and Floyd and now he feels a lil hurt because of it and blames everyone but himself. He's a delusional ego maniac. Don't care if he wins or loses June 17th because neither guy is a favorite of mine but I hope there's a clear winner this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I can respect or even admire an athlete and hope he does well but I'm not going to cry for him if he does what comes naturally in sport (losing).

In this case, we have the Floyd-ification of fans, where people have developed a hate for a fighter and want badly to see him lose. They almost, ALMOST had it here, so they figure maybe they can pretend that it wasn't close, then they feel like they had a victory.

I'll tell you one thing, if Ward loses, I'll wish the best to him but I'll be damned if you're gonna see me making an emotional fool of myself over it. I've got enough godamn drama and heartache in my life. I'm not carrying his bags too.

In the first fight I genuinely didn't care who won I was just super stoked to see two of the top three pound for pound boxers battle it out for supremacy, a draw wouldn't have been a bad result had it would have warranted an immediate rematch and we'd have seen who took more from the first fight and implemented in a rematch, as the result was it was that damned close it warranted that immediate rematch.

Truth be told I didn't wanna see a loser, I was the same when Kessler fought Calzaghe, when Pulev fought Wlad and Vitali fought Adamek. All those fights were fairly damned conclusive what turned me off with Kovalev was not only the super fan boy reaction but his own reaction too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post

Truth be told I didn't wanna see a loser, I was the same when Kessler fought Calzaghe, when Pulev fought Wlad and Vitali fought Adamek. All those fights were fairly damned conclusive what turned me off with Kovalev was not only the super fan boy reaction but his own reaction too.
          Yea, I'm right there^.
          I've followed Ward for years but really didn't want to see either guy lose. I was hoping to myself that Kovalev would somehow lose without losing face. Well, I guess I got that.

However, the tantrums from him and his fans (rather; those who hate Ward and will ride with whoever his opponent is) have made me say, fuq this guy. I like him as a fighter but between racism and throwing fits, I can't find a lot to like about his character. The endless bytching goes against the Krusher persona.

Comment

Working...
          X