No announcement yet.

Spent my easter in a police cell.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spent my easter in a police cell.

So my mates in the army and has been away in cyprus for 3 months he finally got back so we decided to have a catch up. It being easter sunday and having the day off on monday we decided to get on the beers. As the night goes on we meet these two girls who live in the next town along and invite them to come join us on our night. So we end upin the next club drinking with em etc then they decide to go do their own thing so we leave the club and end up going to another club which shuts at 6am, plenty of time to enjoy ourselves as the night was still young.

Eventually they come across us and ask my friend to go back to the hotel. He comes over and says these two girls are game come with me man. So i say alright. We end up going back to the hotel with them and my mate jumps in the shower with girl A. I dive in bed with girl B and start having sex with her. My friend and girl A come out the shower so me and girl B go down to the hotel lobby for a cigarette. All is good and were sat in the hotel lobby chatting to the bouncer and he goes to the bar and gets us both a pint. We finish our cigarettes and go back upstairs. Girl A answers the door and my mates laying in bed **** out and im laughing cause he says hes done the deed. I jump back in bed with girl B and my mate and girl A steal the blanket and jump off the bed and are on the floor. Girl B starts seems like she wants to go bed and starts telling girl A to kick us out of the room. Girl A has a disagreement with my mate and takes the blankets and dives inbetween me and girl B. My mate starts getting dressed and says jamie come on lets go. But girl A spoons me in bed and starts stroking me off from the reach around position. So i start touching her back and shes clearly enjoying it. Girl B says get them out the room now. And girl A says its ok hes being quiet. Girl B replies to Girl A saying "Oh what so your switching sides" girl A gets pissed off and says right you two get out the ****ing room before i knock you both out. I reply with "noone is putting their hands on me, let me get my shoes and ill leave."

Girl A flies into a rage and shoves my mate out the room. Girl B jumps out of bed and finds my shoes for me i get dressed in a hurry and we both leave to room to see Girl A attacking my friend (his tops ripped and he seems to have taken a right hook to the eye as it was cut) they were pushing eachother and he said "you hit me ill ****ing hit you back"

Girl B comes storming over and starts attacking my friend also. At this point im like wtf is going on trying to calm the situation down. Girl A is screaming hes just gone and floored me.(was bull**** she had no marks) Girl B has chased my friend down to the hotel lobby. Meanwhile im asking Girl A wtf is going on. Shes crying at this point and says "girl B has a heart condition tell her to stop"

****s gone from 0-100 real quick i get downstairs to the lobby and the doormans locked all the doors and has called the police, my friend says police have been called lets get out the fire exit. So i follow him out the fire exit and as we're walking off a police car pulls up and says jump in the back so we do. They call my mate out and then he gets back in with handcuffs and has been arrested on suspicion for assault. They take me out the car and say im arrested on suspision for sexual assault. Im like ffs are you kidding me.

Basically girl A said that she jumped into bed and i kissed her boob and then i also attacked her by grabbing her by the throat. All of this was false i never kissed anyones boob nor did i put my hands on anyone physically or did anyone put their hands on me physically.

I get to the station and end up giving my interview and getting my finger prints done aswell as sitting in a cell for 9+ hours. For the police to say you're not being charged and don't have to come back etc.

Now thats all fine and dandy because the whole situation was bs. But now i'm mentally scarred at the fact a girl can say i've sexually assaulted her and have no consequences when theres no evidence. Ontop of that i'll probably never be comfortable around women ever again and will always be paranoid due to this dumb *****es lies.

Sorry for rambling but its been on my mind ever since

This kinda stuff happens!! Women are crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      This kinda stuff happens!! Women are crazy!
      I couldn't believe it. When the second girl started stroking me i was like this is gunna end up as two killcount in one night. Then **** hit the fan and she pulled the sexual assault card on me...

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
        So my mates in the army and has been away in cyprus for 3 months he finally got back so we decided to have a catch up. It being easter sunday and having the day off on monday we decided to get on the beers. As the night goes on we meet these two girls who live in the next town along and invite them to come join us on our night. So we end upin the next club drinking with em etc then they decide to go do their own thing so we leave the club and end up going to another club which shuts at 6am, plenty of time to enjoy ourselves as the night was still young.

Eventually they come across us and ask my friend to go back to the hotel. He comes over and says these two girls are game come with me man. So i say alright. We end up going back to the hotel with them and my mate jumps in the shower with girl A. I dive in bed with girl B and start having sex with her. My friend and girl A come out the shower so me and girl B go down to the hotel lobby for a cigarette. All is good and were sat in the hotel lobby chatting to the bouncer and he goes to the bar and gets us both a pint. We finish our cigarettes and go back upstairs. Girl A answers the door and my mates laying in bed **** out and im laughing cause he says hes done the deed. I jump back in bed with girl B and my mate and girl A steal the blanket and jump off the bed and are on the floor. Girl B starts seems like she wants to go bed and starts telling girl A to kick us out of the room. Girl A has a disagreement with my mate and takes the blankets and dives inbetween me and girl B. My mate starts getting dressed and says jamie come on lets go. But girl A spoons me in bed and starts stroking me off from the reach around position. So i start touching her back and shes clearly enjoying it. Girl B says get them out the room now. And girl A says its ok hes being quiet. Girl B replies to Girl A saying "Oh what so your switching sides" girl A gets pissed off and says right you two get out the ****ing room before i knock you both out. I reply with "noone is putting their hands on me, let me get my shoes and ill leave."

Girl A flies into a rage and shoves my mate out the room. Girl B jumps out of bed and finds my shoes for me i get dressed in a hurry and we both leave to room to see Girl A attacking my friend (his tops ripped and he seems to have taken a right hook to the eye as it was cut) they were pushing eachother and he said "you hit me ill ****ing hit you back"

Girl B comes storming over and starts attacking my friend also. At this point im like wtf is going on trying to calm the situation down. Girl A is screaming hes just gone and floored me.(was bull**** she had no marks) Girl B has chased my friend down to the hotel lobby. Meanwhile im asking Girl A wtf is going on. Shes crying at this point and says "girl B has a heart condition tell her to stop"

****s gone from 0-100 real quick i get downstairs to the lobby and the doormans locked all the doors and has called the police, my friend says police have been called lets get out the fire exit. So i follow him out the fire exit and as we're walking off a police car pulls up and says jump in the back so we do. They call my mate out and then he gets back in with handcuffs and has been arrested on suspicion for assault. They take me out the car and say im arrested on suspision for sexual assault. Im like ffs are you kidding me.

Basically girl A said that she jumped into bed and i kissed her boob and then i also attacked her by grabbing her by the throat. All of this was false i never kissed anyones boob nor did i put my hands on anyone physically or did anyone put their hands on me physically.

I get to the station and end up giving my interview and getting my finger prints done aswell as sitting in a cell for 9+ hours. For the police to say you're not being charged and don't have to come back etc.

Now thats all fine and dandy because the whole situation was bs. But now i'm mentally scarred at the fact a girl can say i've sexually assaulted her and have no consequences when theres no evidence. Ontop of that i'll probably never be comfortable around women ever again and will always be paranoid due to this dumb *****es lies.

Sorry for rambling but its been on my mind ever since
        Countersue them for false accusation, and emotional scarring.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          Countersue them for false accusation, and emotional scarring.
          Part of me wants to but the officer said as it happened behind closed doors its my word against theirs. Even when i was talking about it to my solicitor he was like this is all a crock of **** everyone knows it, you just gotta do your interview and you'll be out of here in no time

Comment

I couldn't believe it. When the second girl started stroking me i was like this is gunna end up as two killcount in one night. Then **** hit the fan and she pulled the sexual assault card on me...
            Vindictive chick ****. I got some rich buddies that have cameras all over their homes, to protect themselves from that type of crap. I almost went to jail in the states for a lying b1tch. We dated a few weeks, but when she asked me if I was seeing other women I told her the truth. She flipped out and hit me in the face with the corona she had in her hand. I didn't hit her but wrestled her down. The police show up, they take our statements look at my closing eye, ask whose home this is, then put cuffs on her. I asked the police to drop it, as I was unwilling to press charges, they told me that I should do it, because men get abused very regularly but don't report it. They showed up because my neighbor called them. I just told them to get her away from me, and to note in the report that I don't want her to contact me again.

She had great poon, but the crazy ones always do!

Comment

Damn bitches are fucking nuts.

Comment

It sucks cause if this went further and they found out say 6 months down the line i was innocent. Id probably be in the newspapers and be wrongly judged for this. Im a victim of a corrupt system. Her lies could of cost me years in prison and the thought of that scares me i wont feel comfortable around women again after this.
                Last edited by Juof; 03-29-2016, 09:45 PM.

Comment

It sucks cause if this went further and they found out say 6 months down the line i was innocent. Id probably be in the newspapers and be wrongly judged for this. Im a victim of a corrupt system. Her lies could of cost me years in prison and the thought of that scares me i wont feel comfortable around women again after this.
                  This kinda stuff happens especially in this pussified feminized era we live in right now, wanna avoid such situations then find yourself a decent woman and start a relationship.

Comment

Ontop of that i'll probably never be comfortable around women ever again and will always be paranoid due to this dumb *****es lies.

Comment

Working...
                    X