Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuban Boxing: All fundamentals, Very Effective but very painful to watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll never try and claim the Cuban style is the most exciting, but I do believe it shows how much you truly enjoy the craft of boxing if you can enjoy it. I never get off my seat watching it, but I can appreciate it. Personally I hate when fans ask fighter to change their style and potentially lose just to please the fans. Tis the game. It works both ways, guys like Gatti make more money cause they're fun, but guys like Rigo get placed higher on ATG lists while making small purses.

Comment

Lara is more entertaining than Mayweather, Alexander, Bradley and Wladimir

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
        I'll never try and claim the Cuban style is the most exciting, but I do believe it shows how much you truly enjoy the craft of boxing if you can enjoy it. I never get off my seat watching it, but I can appreciate it. Personally I hate when fans ask fighter to change their style and potentially lose just to please the fans. Tis the game. It works both ways, guys like Gatti make more money cause they're fun, but guys like Rigo get placed higher on ATG lists while making small purses.
        did you just really use the word cuban and exciting in the same sentence?

brb gonna tie a noose around my neck.

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
          Lara is more entertaining than Mayweather, Alexander, Bradley and Wladimir
          lara, alexander, bradley and wlad is all in the same category.

bradly was only exciting when he almost got laid out by provo. that was the ONLY instance.

alexander was exciting when he was getting tagged by porter. that was the ONLY instance.

wlad was exciting when he got spat on by chisora.

lara... i only watched cuz of trout.
          Last edited by KING MEAT; 12-08-2013, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
            You put 2 counter punchers together you get what you got the superior one wins why is the Cuban one to blame? The same guys when put against come forward fighters give entertaining and dominating fights the hate in this thread is the automatically blaming the Cuban guy Donaire vs Rigo Donaire runs in the fight they are both counter punchers yet Rigo gets blamed....Same thing with Lara now? I believe you may still be butthurt over Nonito my friend

Look at that **** and Rigo gets the blame rly?? Anybody can look good against weak punching bag champions but you put 2 counter punchers together and the best one will win outclassing the other not necessarily in a flashy fashion.
            Exactly

Great pic btw

Comment

Lara doesn't clinch like Wlad. That's not a fair comparison at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Lara doesn't clinch like Wlad. That's not a fair comparison at all.
                because if you clinch while backpedaling its considered a toss or tackle.

Comment

Working...
                X