Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What boxing related Youtube channels do you rate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What boxing related Youtube channels do you rate?

I double checked to the rules and it seems ok to discuss other boxing news sources, let me know if I've missed some small print. Boxingscene is my first port of call, then I look elsewhere.

I'm guessing a lot of us use Youtube as a fix to get our casual boxing news. Some channels are good, some not so.

Who do you guys use, and who do you rate?

ESNEWS
    For me, painful to watch. 10/10 for effort because this guy pumps some serious content out there, but it can be a bit quantity over quality.

FIGHTHYPE
    The videos with Mayweather on the massage table (post Canelo) where the interviewer whispers sweet nothings into Floyd's ear, and their 'on the way to McDonalds with Floyd' feature left a lot to be desired. Beyond that there is some passable content, mostly pre fight talk.

RING TV (The Ring Digital)
    Alan Massengale is one smarmy mother****er, however the content on this channel is pretty good. Their 'Real Talk' interviews with Sugar Shane and FMW were decent and in particular their 'Trainers Corner' with Joe Goossen is excellent.

iFilm London
    Kugan Cassius and James Helder are two ****ney geezers (Londoners) who go around the United Kingdom (somestimes US) and adopt a casual, lads in the pub approach to their interviews. Kugan is a natural in front of the camera, and his close relationship with Eddie Hearn gives the hardcore fans a close insight into what goes into boxing promotion. Highly recommend (not just because I'm English).

Chris Robinson
    A better version of Sechback in my opinion. Super close ups to Roger Mayweather's grill can be offputting but content is there.

I haven't touched on Shosports or Toprank channels, but I rate both. Toprank put up a video of the ring girls a couple of days ago, with Nonito pumping some moves in the background. Incredible.

Feel free to share what you use and I'll check it out.

Only ones I'm subscribed to are fight hype and Chris Robinson. Ellie puts out too many damn stupid vids I don't want to sift through all the **** to find a good one on my home page. I like what shosports is doing too

Comment

Barry Robinson...

Dude is the biggest genius in boxing....

Look at this old time slickster putting on a clinic against this face first brawler.....

Comment

All the WOOOODYA channels

Comment

IFilmLondon is excellent for British domestic, and international fights involving British fighters.

Comment

Fleaboxing and sweetboxing have the best fights on youtube, very very rare stuff on those ones.
            Last edited by Hurtin-Bombs; 10-18-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

whoaaa time to subscribe when i get home

Comment

Originally posted by True Alpha Male View Post
                Barry Robinson...

Dude is the biggest genius in boxing....

Look at this old time slickster putting on a clinic against this face first brawler.....

Nice. Rides a lot of those shots and a sly jab to the body. Casuals hate that slickster style but you can't discount its effectiveness.

Comment

I like the Highlight masters pages, guys like GorillaProductions and GissaQuid. Those guys can really get u hyped for a fight, hell ive been emotional at some of the great tribute video's out there!

Them and Boxing RealTalk.... lol

Comment

Working...
                  X