Spence & Crawford Last Nite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    its called "just being old"
    Oh okay, thanks. I'd never seen an old person before so i didn't know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      Oh okay, thanks. I'd never seen an old person before so i didn't know the difference.
      no...thats the name of the strand

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        If anyone wants to see what Bob Arum looks like when he's lying, just look at the part where Spence questions Bob about Bob saying Al Haymon and Sam Watson are the same person

Classic video
        That WAS hilarious!

Spence was ready, Bob wasn't...

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Announced weights entering the ring on fight night were Crawford 157 pounds for the Horn fight and Spence 156 pounds for the Ocampo fight. Spence is NOT a giant welterweight that so many say he is. He weighs about the same as Crawford going into the ring. I pick Spence to win by KO with his relentless effective attack to the body and head. Spence hits harder and takes a punch better and throws more punches every round than Crawford. Nobody has lasted more than 8 rounds with Spence in years. Spence would have knocked out Crawford's last opponent in a few rounds in my opinion. MAN DOWN!
          I think Spence may weigh more if they didn't have the IBF rule of only gaining 10lbs. Reach is probably similar, and Spence is about 2" taller than Crawford.

Classic fight we can all look forward to, but realistically a year or two away. I would favor Spence, but only by a very small margin.

Comment

Working...
          X