No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko: "It's Over"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali Klitschko: "It's Over"

He just posted this on his official facebook, could be retirement time.

If he is retiring it's a bitter sweet moment.

It's the end of an era but at least he's going out on top, he isn't dragging his name through the mud embarrassing himself like RJJ, Toney, Holyfield etc getting knocked out by bums, fighting on untelevised "$10 internet PPV's"

Comment

Or maybe he's talking about the presidential run? It's ova!!

Comment

Most likely the boxing although I was hoping he would hold out for a Haye fight at some point in 2014 but he is in his 40s and not quite the same fighter he was a decade ago. If it's time to go and nobody knows better than the fighter, then he should go.

Comment

I doubt he'd bring his boxing career to an end without a full statement.

Wait and watch, I guess.

If he does retire, its a shame. He could have added another KO to his resume and finished the fraudulent HW career of David Haye

Comment

I can't find or source anything,let alone anything official !

Comment

If it's true, its great news for Deontay Wilder. The WBC will find a way to give him the belt, and the Yanks will harp on about how Wladimir is ducking him.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                I doubt he'd bring his boxing career to an end without a full statement.

Wait and watch, I guess.

If he does retire, its a shame. He could have added another KO to his resume and finished the fraudulent HW career of David Haye
                I too hope that fight happens,but I believe Fury will beat him on points.

Comment

Assuming this refers to his 2014 Presidential bid.

If boxing career, hope my boy Deontay gets the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    If it's true, its great news for Deontay Wilder. The WBC will find a way to give him the belt, and the Yanks will harp on about how Wladimir is ducking him.
                    Wilder haha his last fight he fought Liakhovich,a guy Jennings stopped in something like his twelfth professional fight,Wildder has fought 30 times now ! His career is basically on hiatus,until the Klitschko's retire,he's fighting guys who struggle for licenses.

Comment

Working...
                    X