Mikey Garcia appreciation thread, haters welcome also

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Have a seat,
    Why do U have that Juanma come out & play in ur avatar my bwoy??Juanma already got that fragile chin exposed.It's the other china chinned hype job that I wanna see Mikey blast.That fight is about 1 1/2 years away,I can't wait.

Comment

Very good fighter with one of the top trainers.TR doing a good job off moving him along

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        How good is this guy? Ive yet to see him in action...
        Put PAC, FLOYD and Martinez all into one and he's 1/8 of that.

He has the skills to be the best at 126 but needs to works on his head movement, he fights way beyond his age, let's see if he matures properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Why do U have that Juanma come out & play in ur avatar my bwoy??Juanma already got that fragile chin exposed.It's the other china chinned hype job that I wanna see Mikey blast.That fight is about 1 1/2 years away,I can't wait.
          I had that on there before he got rocked, the last thing on my mind was that Salido was crush him like that. I'm gonna change it to Gamboa or Chris John.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
            Very good fighter with one of the top trainers.TR doing a good job off moving him along
            TRUE STORY, you are passenger 57

Comment

Another fight tonight, this time he's up against Rafael Guzman has KO power but has also been KO'ed.

I know the Mikey bandwagon express is small right now, but it'll pick up steam with some good knockouts.
              Hell yeah, ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

TRUE STORY, you are passenger 57
                Haha nice but i do think if Mikey fought Gamboa now Yuri would beat him not destroy him but beat him and i think Mikey would beat John but theres no chance of John leaving Indonesia not when he can make easy money sorta hoping that if Hasegawa comes back he will fight John in an Asian superfight and end Johns reign of terror

Comment

Solid fighter but not sure about his heart since he wanted to quit in the second round of his last fight due to his stomach hurting.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                    Haha nice but i do think if Mikey fought Gamboa now Yuri would beat him not destroy him but beat him and i think Mikey would beat John but theres no chance of John leaving Indonesia not when he can make easy money sorta hoping that if Hasegawa comes back he will fight John in an Asian superfight and end Johns reign of terror
                    I know Gamboa is long shot right especially with the legal trouble, I believe Mikey can go toe to toe with John or Hasegawa. But like you Chris won't come back and Hasegawa has turned into a KO waiting to happen.

Comment

Put PAC, FLOYD and Martinez all into one and he's 1/8 of that.

He has the skills to be the best at 126 but needs to works on his head movement, he fights way beyond his age, let's see if he matures properly.
                      I'll go download some of his fights see for myself, sounds the nuts tho

Comment

Working...
                      X