Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kwame Asante: Clottey will KO Cotto in 3 rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Controversial boxing coach Freddie Roach confidently predicted that Manny Pacquiao can knock out Ricky Hatton in three rounds when the two boxers trade punches on May 2 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

“I told Manny that if it goes past three rounds, I’d be mad at him,” Roach said in an interview with Gabriel Montoya of MaxBoxing.com.

Roach said if Hatton tries outwitting Pacquiao with his "boxing skills," it's very likely that the British champion will get himself into trouble.

“If he tries to box Manny, he’ll get killed,” Roach warned Hatton, saying that the Briton’s trainer, Floyd Mayweather, Sr., cannot do much to help Hatton at this point.

“He’s going to try and make him a better boxer but obviously it’s hard to make change someone at this late stage of their career,” noted Roach.

He added, “I’ve been with Manny eight years and I’ve never tried to change him. Just improve on what we do. And so Ricky Hatton and Floyd are like black and white. Their styles are totally different. I think the best way for Ricky Hatton to fight this fight (is) to fight like he does.”

“I mean, he can tell him some poems,” said Roach as a suggestion to Mayweather, Sr. “That’s all [Mayweather, Sr.] he's good at that I know of.”

Meanwhile, Roach also said he is delighted with Pacquiao’s progress in his training sessions in Los Angeles, California.

“He’s sharp. He’s boxing really well. We’ve got the game plan all worked out and I’m really happy with where he is at,” he added.
    lol haha wow the ts is a liar

Comment

HAHAH well played thread starter.

Comment

People talk about Clottey's defense like he's a Mayweather whos slips you and just counters.

Clottey is a stand there protect his head and try to pressure while your trying to his head..

unless i'm wrong? show me videos otherwise. Cotto's target is bodyboxing all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
          People talk about Clottey's defense like he's a Mayweather whos slips you and just counters.

Clottey is a stand there protect his head and try to pressure while your trying to his head..

unless i'm wrong? show me videos otherwise. Cotto's target is bodyboxing all night long.
          He is difficult to hit up stairs and he is a natural counter puncher, but his body is open much of the time. If he continues to do this against Cotto, it could be a vital mistake.

Comment

Working...
          X