No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is the most devastating puncher in boxing history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder is the most devastating puncher in boxing history

This is a man who both holds back his shots because he's afraid of his power (Very commendable) and wants a body on his record. This essentially means he's negating the power in his own punches and still knocking people out.

Let that sink in. He has knocked out every single opponent he's beaten using 0% of his power.

Watch more boxing your 21 and seen fck all.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Watch more boxing your 21 and seen fck all.
      He was being sarcastic. Wasn't that obvious? Clearly not.

Comment

So, when are we building Wakanda?

Comment

Joshua has a better kon% against tougher opposition.

That’s just the current era

Comment

He's fighting in the worse generation of Heavyweight History when a fat 40 year Cuban almost knocks you out you know you are in a crappy era. He would never get past Foreman, Ali, Fraizer, Mike Tyson Lennox Lewis, Bowe, hell I think a 185 pound Marciano beats him and I;ll tell you why Marciano boxed very low to avoid punches he would break Wilders body than knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              He's fighting in the worse generation of Heavyweight History when a fat 40 year Cuban almost knocks you out you know you are in a crappy era. He would never get past Foreman, Ali, Fraizer, Mike Tyson Lennox Lewis, Bowe, hell I think a 185 pound Marciano beats him and I;ll tell you why Marciano boxed very low to avoid punches he would break Wilders body than knock him out
              Amen (too short a message)

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                This is a man who both holds back his shots because he's afraid of his power (Very commendable) and wants a body on his record. This essentially means he's negating the power in his own punches and still knocking people out.

Let that sink in. He has knocked out every single opponent he's beaten using 0% of his power.
                nope he got all those KO's with minus 67% of his power

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post

I fear for the planet if his full force is ever unleashed... if the fluttering of a butterfly can cause a hurricane, what can the might of a windmill tipped with leather clad atomic warheads do?

Comment

Working...
                  X