Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pedraza: Lomachenko 'Definitely' Better Than Gervonta Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to agree watching the 2 fights

And hard to believe pedraza is being genuine

Comment

pedraza flatlined in 7 by tank

bitterness by Pedraza tank will ko circuschenko in 2 years time few more fights to build it then cocoa the clown visits the hospital for a vacation and not for shoulder surgery this time cocoa the clown most overhyped over-rated fighter that's ever boxed he normally fights midgets and dwarfs smaller and lighter than him

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        98 first off, your user name tells me all I need to know about your C0CK gobbling fan boy ways. For the record, I don't like Loma, I was rooting for him to lose vs pedraza, linares, salido, walters and others. I'd also root for Davis to beat him. I'm just making an observation on how comparing their performances vs a common opponent isn't an accurate way to asses how they'd fair vs each other. So maybe try responding by pretending to know something about boxing instead of being a shameless tmt groupie slut.
        whats not to like about loma??

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
          bitterness by Pedraza tank will ko circuschenko in 2 years time few more fights to build it then cocoa the clown visits the hospital for a vacation and not for shoulder surgery this time cocoa the clown most overhyped over-rated fighter that's ever boxed he normally fights midgets and dwarfs smaller and lighter than him
          That's what Prime Walters, Jeff Lacy, Tito, Shavers, Stevenson, Wilder, Mancini, Tyson all said about better boxers before they got beat up.

Comment

Still proving you have the IQ of a dead frog and no boxing knowledge. You dont even know the size of Walters and Linares and Pedraza and Rocky Martinez won titles in divisions that were higher than the one that lom won his first title in which makes you look even more stupid.
            Last edited by richardt; 12-10-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Out of bitterness is a fake argument.

As a boxer, Padraza would logically be more bitter toward someone that out boxed the boxer...not for getting caught by a Puncher.

Comments like these make no logical sense.

Comment

People are overthinking this comment. He was asked a question and gave an honest answer. An answer everyone else who's capable of understanding boxing knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  98 first off, your user name tells me all I need to know about your C0CK gobbling fan boy ways. For the record, I don't like Loma, I was rooting for him to lose vs pedraza, linares, salido, walters and others. I'd also root for Davis to beat him. I'm just making an observation on how comparing their performances vs a common opponent isn't an accurate way to asses how they'd fair vs each other. So maybe try responding by pretending to know something about boxing instead of being a shameless tmt groupie slut.
                  First, I'm not a Davis fan. Never really was. I haven't liked that fat lazy ass mother****a since his performance on the May/Mac undercard. Guy is wasting his potential away eating BurgerKing and dating instagram thots. Second, I was laughing at you for calling Pedraza an improved fighter. He's the same guy that got clowned and dominated by Tank Davis, which is why I found Loma's pedestrian performance so disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Hard to agree watching the 2 fights

And hard to believe pedraza is being genuine
                    he loss to both guys.. why would he lie for? he may have gotten ko'd against tank but that doesnt mean tank is the better fighter.

just like what hatton said regarding pac/floyd.

hatton said floyd was the better fighter even tho pac flatline hatton in 2.

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
                      whats not to like about loma??
                      I don't dislike him, I'm just not a fan of his. I often like rooting for underdogs over the guys that the media seems to have crushes on.

Comment

Working...
                      X