Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Canelo Made Khan Comatose, I Beat Canelo Easy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
    All i know is a failed test is the only confirmation of cheating that we have. Sure, i can imagine that there may be innocent people who are wrongly tarnished, but ive lost faith in independent experts since i know money can change hands quite easily. Im an MMA fan also, and i know the scullduggery there, look at Jones, enough money and experts can be found and carpets to sweep stuff under are easily found.Canelos story seemed abit too far fetched to me. Contaminated meat, cheap Mexican meat, supposedly a well known risk, for a guy whos a top professional, a superstar, with a highly professional team, chef, nutritionists. It doesnt pass the credibility test. But we have differing opinions. Im not a die hard Golovkin fan, i would have liked to seen more interesting matches involving him, but Saunders is really living off hes leftovers. And largely less impressive against them too. Yeah, stylistically hed be a problem, but i think he lacks the power, and he fades. Of course, Golovkin inst getting any younger, so its getting closer. Like i say, i think they're all warriors, even Saunders who I dislike for personal reasons. I can admit im bias where hes concerned, much as i try. I wonder what it is in Golovkin, besides maybe a career that hasnt fulfilled what was promised or possible, that rubs you up the wrong way. He doesnt seem to say enough to inspire that kind of dislike.

nah, that is simply not correct

in Mexico..... the EXPENSIVE meat is tainted

not the cheap meat

that is why it is expensive

it is a GENUINE problem..... with respect, I don't think you have a handle on that situation

no idea if Canelo ingested clenbuterol intentionally..... but, neither do you

Saunders...... nah, you seem to hold Golovkin up high, and Saunders down low..... for some reason..... but I can assure you that Saunders would have always given Golovkin problems, and I think he could have beaten him

once again, it is Golovkin who was not willing to find out..... and once again it is against a mover/spoiler who is difficult to look good against

with Golovkin..... the endless lies, manipulation, and deceit..... is what did it for me..... They will ALWAYS be known as Team Bullshlt..... only Team Pacquiao can rival them..... they have lied and flip-flopped over pretty much everything..... from all of their hollow promises to the blatant lies over the Ward debacle..... they talked big, but selected small..... relying on hype and Bullshlt rather than substance.....

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      nah, that is simply not correct

in Mexico..... the EXPENSIVE meat is tainted

not the cheap meat

that is why it is expensive

it is a GENUINE problem..... with respect, I don't think you have a handle on that situation

no idea if Canelo ingested clenbuterol intentionally..... but, neither do you

Saunders...... nah, you seem to hold Golovkin up high, and Saunders down low..... for some reason..... but I can assure you that Saunders would have always given Golovkin problems, and I think he could have beaten him

once again, it is Golovkin who was not willing to find out..... and once again it is against a mover/spoiler who is difficult to look good against

with Golovkin..... the endless lies, manipulation, and deceit..... is what did it for me..... They will ALWAYS be known as Team Bullshlt..... only Team Pacquiao can rival them..... they have lied and flip-flopped over pretty much everything..... from all of their hollow promises to the blatant lies over the Ward debacle..... they talked big, but selected small..... relying on hype and Bullshlt rather than substance.....
      The thing with the meat is Canelo it was Canelo's excuse, but the argument was how well known the risk was. So regardless of how much it costs, why did they chance it? If anyone can afford to import it from clean sources its Canelo and hes team. I haven't seen many Mexican boxers test positive tbh, no more so than any other nation. It doesnt sound right, and since none of us know in any case, and literally everyone blames contaminated food supplements ect, a failed test is the only acceptable standard of guilt. I admit i dont like Saunders as a person, but hes record doesnt look that stella either to me. Now we have Charlo and Derevyanchenko also fighting Golovkin retreads. Its not a deep division, and it seems like all the best guys avoid each other. I dont think that changes with or without Golovkin. Canelo's next fight, with Fielding, who im familiar with is a farce. Charlos next one is pretty poor. Sure, id have liked to see Golovkin fight Ward, go up with no catch weight to prove he's greatness. Id have liked to see Ward do the same against Dawson. Id have liked to have seen Kovalev and Stevenson fight instead of talk. Let downs are ten a penny in boxing. You just seem to have a special place in your heart for Golovkin. But your mentioning Manny is a clue. I guess your part of this long Pacroid Gayweather fued. I cant see Saunders beating Golovkin unless hes really shot, but i didn't see him beating Andrade either. I guess Saunders needs a good test.Im not convinced we're gonna see it. Eubank or Degale next, pretty sure of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
        Thats what I said youve done it all.

So how much did few pounds do for Manny .
        Actually you maybe clowning but I did regret not going to College so you see I haven't done it all. I was a Blue Collar Worker that repaired Machinery Tanks, Truck Locomotives but no College that was my regret

Comment

• I am not a Mayweather fan and he is not in my top 10 GOTS but i think he schooled Canelo and the 152 lbs excuse is so stupid

Comment

The thing with the meat is Canelo it was Canelo's excuse, but the argument was how well known the risk was. So regardless of how much it costs, why did they chance it? If anyone can afford to import it from clean sources its Canelo and hes team. I haven't seen many Mexican boxers test positive tbh, no more so than any other nation. It doesnt sound right, and since none of us know in any case, and literally everyone blames contaminated food supplements ect, a failed test is the only acceptable standard of guilt. I admit i dont like Saunders as a person, but hes record doesnt look that stella either to me. Now we have Charlo and Derevyanchenko also fighting Golovkin retreads. Its not a deep division, and it seems like all the best guys avoid each other. I dont think that changes with or without Golovkin. Canelo's next fight, with Fielding, who im familiar with is a farce. Charlos next one is pretty poor. Sure, id have liked to see Golovkin fight Ward, go up with no catch weight to prove he's greatness. Id have liked to see Ward do the same against Dawson. Id have liked to have seen Kovalev and Stevenson fight instead of talk. Let downs are ten a penny in boxing. You just seem to have a special place in your heart for Golovkin. But your mentioning Manny is a clue. I guess your part of this long Pacroid Gayweather fued. I cant see Saunders beating Golovkin unless hes really shot, but i didn't see him beating Andrade either. I guess Saunders needs a good test.Im not convinced we're gonna see it. Eubank or Degale next, pretty sure of that.

he is guilty of failing a test

but he is not guilty of being a confirmed cheater

here is a more logical viewpoint.....

"I said in many interviews he had a chance to erase the issues that he had in May. I believe that he erased the issues that he had in May. What a great champion he is. He’s the champion today.

I think he’s vindicated. I think that he fought the kind of fight that his fans and the fans in general expected. He fought the kind of fight that he talked about. He made a mistake and we have to believe that he did it, he was checked twelve to fourteen times for this fight and they were all negative. They put on the kind of fight that clean good fighters put on, giving us the thrills in every round.
            "

~ Abel Sanchez
            also.....

the clean hair-follicle test..... the DOZENS of clean tests prior

look, people see what they want to see, which is fine

regarding this.....

"i dont like Saunders as a person, but hes record doesnt look that stella"

dude, Golovkin's resume is ORDINARY..... and some clowns were running around saying that he could beat Ward

..... and the thing is, he could have taken more demanding fights, but he CHOSE not to

and I know why

Saunders resume has no bearing on whether he can beat Golovkin..... unheralded fighters have/will beat champions..... and Saunders has a lot more tools than we saw with Lemieux, I can assure you of that

Golovkin had THREE chances to secure the WBO title, that belt was supposed to be his "dream"..... but he passed on that opportunity THREE times, once understandably (for Canelo)..... and twice, inexplicably

it comes down to styles..... just like it did with Lara, Ward, Mora

three other mover/spoilers who are notoriously difficult to look good against

that is no coincidence dude.....

really? he couldn't even fight one guy with that style? really?

and I have given you the short version LMAO

you gave examples of fighters having one missed opportunity..... well, I can give you EIGHT examples where Golovkin could have fought MUCH better opponents, but he CHOSE not to..... and like I say, he avoided mover/spoilers like the plague

using movement to negate offensive punchers is boxing101

it has been that way ever since before Corbett/Sullivan 120 years ago..... but, oh no..... not with Golovkin..... no siree bob, that couldn't be it

come on man

I can show you an old seckback video where Abel Sanchez admits that Golovkin needs an opponent standing right in front of him in order to be effective..... just ask..... and the excuses they gave to avoid certain fighters are quite frankly ridiculous

if Golovkin does not want to truly test himself, then so be it..... I care not, because history will judge him accordingly..... but what got to me, were the HOARDS of casual-fan idiots who felt obligated to throw BETTER fighters under a bus in order to legitimize Golovkin..... all because Golovkin was unwilling to legitimize himself

just like the pacfans did

and no, I am not a gayweather fanboy..... I just couldn't stand watching shlthead pacfans throw fighters under a bus in their quest for greatness lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              we not talking about brook...
              But you want to pretend someone is ducked khan?

Comment

You just lied on point 2..
                No YOU did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                  Canelo was a young and green fighter at 23.
                  All at the same time it was the opposite said but when T.B.E. beats them (like ALWAYS) they change the song....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Canelo was 17 years old when Floyd beat him and still barely scraped by him in a close competitive contest.
                    Nope....Not a good joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
                      Yes. Even then.

He started at 15. A lot of those fights were small time shiiit.

23 years old is young.

Look at Crawford, GGG, and all these guys. No names on their resumes until their 30's.
                      Remember that when you talk about Walker Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X