Errol spence is scared of crawford!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Had to stop there. Autism too strong for me
    Who has Benavidez beaten to even be competative with Peterson? Your autism is obviously high spectrum, f@gg0t

Comment

Had to stop there. Autism too strong for me
      I stated 2 facts that you can't refute

Crawford is on the safe side of the street with no opponents. Why do you think they signed a Spence leftover and had to stage a fake confrontation with Benavidez?

Daddy Arum isn't going to let him fight the PBC guys anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        Who has Benavidez beaten to even be competative with Peterson? Your autism is obviously high spectrum, f@gg0t
        45 year old Peterson who literally fought with a Heavy Bag strategy at WW...Petersons best weight was 140..and was KTFO in 2 rounds in goddamn 2012.

Or an undefeated WW who has legitimate beef with a fighter and is in the prime of his career.

Its night and day which fighter came for a check and who tried to win...1 was a good opponent...the other a literal heavybag

Comment

They really are building this fight from way back. I wish they get the timing right though

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
            He crushes Bud.

And what folks really miss about the whole video is that Arum is standing RIGHT THERE thru all of it.

And everything out of his mouth is all about NOT MAKING THE FIGHT YET.

He tells Errol he is better off avoiding Bud...but if that was true why isn't he trying his damnedest to actually make the fight?

Errol knows what time it is and replies with "you're a great promoter"- in other words, "I know you are selling wolf tickets about your guy but you also know you don't want him in with me yet."
            LOL, Bud would embarrass overrated Spencer. School him, break him down and have him making up 1,000 excuses for the loss afterwards. Spence is all smoke and mirrors....

Comment

45 year old Peterson who literally fought with a Heavy Bag strategy at WW...Petersons best weight was 140..and was KTFO in 2 rounds in goddamn 2012.

Or an undefeated WW who has legitimate beef with a fighter and is in the prime of his career.

Its night and day which fighter came for a check and who tried to win...1 was a good opponent...the other a literal heavybag
              Clearly you cannot read. I asked who who has Benavidez beaten that even comes close to Peterson's resume?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                LOL, Bud would embarrass overrated Spencer. School him, break him down and have him making up 1,000 excuses for the loss afterwards. Spence is all smoke and mirrors....
                Bud took 12 rounds to stop a one legged guy who had never fought anyone elite.

He won't last 6 rounds with Errol.

Comment

Working...
                X