No announcement yet.

Could Vitali take a punch from Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Wilder took it light on him. If he had hit him with the Bronze Bomb, dude would still be Charlie Zzzzz....
    Check the records, his original name was Charlie Aelenoff. When Wilder hit him the first letter of his surname was hit right from A-Z. His phone number changed at the same time, all the 1's became 9's, his uncles became his aunts and his aunts became his uncles.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Wilder took it light on him. If he had hit him with the Bronze Bomb, dude would still be Charlie Zzzzz....
      That left hook looked pretty real!

Comment

Maybe, maybe not. But I'm sure Wilder would be KO'd into REM sleep if Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe, Tyson, Vitali, Wlad, fat Foreman, Tua, Ibaebuchi, and even Mercer landed flush on his whiskers.

Comment

Well johann duhapaus and gerald washington did so why couldnt vitali?

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
            If Wilder landed a flush right hand on Vitali's chin, could Vitali take it?
            I've noticed something in boxing.

Height of opponent effect MOST boxers punching power significantly.

I don;t think wilder is going to have nearly as much power when he's punching guys that are 6'6. You get a lot of momentum and power when punching down

Hes been punching down his whole career. I think Wlad was punching down for a lot of his career as well

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Maybe, maybe not. But I'm sure Wilder would be KO'd into REM sleep if Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe, Tyson, Vitali, Wlad, fat Foreman, Tua, Ibaebuchi, and even Mercer landed flush on his whiskers.
              Simultaneously? He'd be knocked into another dimension.

Comment

Nobody can take a flush shot from wilder and that is only because he is a power punching HW.

Comment

A punch from D.Wilder would knockout both klitschko's.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Maybe? You know he would knock him out if he landed.

Comment

Working...
                    X